Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What? Some quests aren't replayable?

elitetrollz

I really want to repeat all the quest again for the sake of the lore. Long time ago before I finished all of them, I really didn't pay attention to the story. I rushed it all back those days because I want to get the rewards, POTATOes, complete junction and farm all the warframes.

Now, I'm really bored and I am only onto quests and story lines. I'm glad there will be a new quest soon. 

Some quests are repeatable but not all of them.

Playing the game is way more fun than reading wiki or watching Youtube for the quest.

5 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

Some quests are repeatable but not all of them.

They have to rebalance the quests (rewards) to be replayable.  Everyone is waiting for the quest that gives the daggers that most people threw away before realizing they'd never get them again.

Just replay TWW and octavia's over and over, those are the amusing ones.

Maybe second dream.

6 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

They have to rebalance the quests (rewards) to be replayable.  Everyone is waiting for the quest that gives the daggers that most people threw away before realizing they'd never get them again.

Maybe second dream.

Ahem, I will have you know that The new Strange is also re-playable!

7 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Ahem, I will have you know that The new Strange is also re-playable!

I just mentioned the two I found fun, there are others that are replayable, but are just missions with words.  No unique mechanics involved.

Stolen dreams is the one I was thinking of, that rewards ether daggers.  People want those back as a reward.  

I'm hoping that Silver Grove will be replayable soon and also hoping that replaying it will fix my bugged Codex.  The entries that are supposed to unlock after each apothic is used didn't unlock.  I'd already completed the quest before it got patched and sadly the patch wasn't retroactive.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Maybe second dream.

I want the lore not the rewards. And yes only some of them are.