Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show off your fashion frame/color schemes with Targis Prime

N8vdCOVvpWPj33fXFTov9X0dcuzHzmJWijwm5HwY

This one sucks because I'm channeling and you can't see the skin.

86066249-4e27-4e2d-a4d6-2b6e1c4651bb.PNG

This one was taken yesterday. Can't see much but I like the glowing orange.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Old scheme from long ago that I do not use anymore but worth the share.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Same with Ember. I used the animation screens in the market because there was no captura.

But targis prime is the worst prime armor, right above edo prime.  If you have to go with prime armor accessories, use acanthus prime.  But nowadays I mostly use sets like quaro, porta, nidina, pakal, and kuva.  If it's Nidus or Saryn I'll use the embolist or iliac sets.  

1 hour ago, DarmakX99 said:

But targis prime is the worst prime armor, right above edo prime.  If you have to go with prime armor accessories, use acanthus prime.  But nowadays I mostly use sets like quaro, porta, nidina, pakal, and kuva.  If it's Nidus or Saryn I'll use the embolist or iliac sets.  

Well that's cool and all, but it's entirely your own opinion, and not what the thread is about at all.

6 hours ago, DarmakX99 said:

Personally i use the acanthus' chest piece on all frames as it looks much better than targis but on some frames acanthus shoulder pieces look over sized which looks kinda weird.

Plus targis' leg armor pieces one the best ones out there.