Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not letting me get free frost prime

Roobydoobs1837

Question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ChivalrousDevil said:

If you have twitch prime will they give you a code to enter on the warframe site on your account so you can get the free warframes ?

it will appear on your twitch account. look under the twitch prime crown at the top of the screen

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ChivalrousDevil said:

If you have twitch prime will they give you a code to enter on the warframe site on your account so you can get the free warframes ?

Don't think so, you activate it on the twitch site, little crown up by your name in the top right. Seems like it might automatically add it when you do.

Just now, Diarmut said:

It starts tomorrow, relax, wait a bit, it'll be there, I think you need to "chill" out a little, tomorrow everyone is going to be chilling, A LOT!

Tomorrow is actually today for some people including me. But apart from that yeah, it'll show up eventuallly.

1 hour ago, Soldier1312 said:

Tomorrow is actually today for some people including me. But apart from that yeah, it'll show up eventuallly.

Yes, for some, but not for DE...

My question is how to get this if I don't use Twitch on my PC, but only on my Android app...  Nothing in the app shows an option for Twitch Prime (and I've been an Amazon Prime member for years and linked my Amazon and Twitch accounts a while ago).

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Roosclan said:

Yes, for some, but not for DE...

My question is how to get this if I don't use Twitch on my PC, but only on my Android app...  Nothing in the app shows an option for Twitch Prime (and I've been an Amazon Prime member for years and linked my Amazon and Twitch accounts a while ago).

Use desktop mod, not the app 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WFBriggs said:

I'm having this problem too.  I'm twitch prime and I've linked the account but I'm not getting Frost Prime after the Hotfix.  Do I need to do something else I'm not aware of?

I've been having that problem too.  I check the crown on the Twitch website but it's not showing up.  If there something I'm missing?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

In your Liset, go to your mod collection and sort by "Recent".

Thank you bro!

Got decent mods, and actually mods that I didn't have before(the rare ones) :D I just assumed it gave me all transmute-mods hehe :)

Edited by (PS4)Triaurum
Added brackets

yea im on twitch, under the crown it says claim your stuff. I went through all the steps, it now says "Added to your twitch account", and still shows the link underneath to link to your warframe account, which pops up my account info page along with alilas and password change tabs on the right, and at the top of that page it says "already linked". 

ive re logged maybe 7 times with no results

Just now, -Defeater- said:

yea im on twitch, under the crown it says claim your stuff. I went through all the steps, it now says "Added to your twitch account", and still shows the link underneath to link to your warframe account, which pops up my account info page along with alilas and password change tabs on the right, and at the top of that page it says "already linked". 

ive re logged maybe 7 times with no results