Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Endgame content needed.

Rain1494

First off I love Warframe, have since i can remember about 4 years i believe, ive had many accounts over the years and had lots of fun with the game. BUT!, i always.... end up quitting and coming back, alot like WoW players but for a longer period of time, then ill come back 3-4 months later and there's not a whole lot that's new. I know the games in beta but... its been a REALLLLLY long beta. There was never that PUNCH when you feel your characters or account is ready for say the 2 raids that are available. (extremely outdated now) but when i heard raids were in the game i FREAKED. Id be addicted forever if there where more raid content and make them longer. I need Warframe to have something to keep me on the game other then grinding and making platinum in trade chat. Maybe the funding isn't all there to make things happen quickly as say for other companies like blizzard. I do understand what it takes to make these things happen. Just the thought of it gives me goose bumps. Warframe has the potential just not there yet. not enough to keep me playing consistently.

You're preachin' too the choir here buddy. Warframe has a lot of flaws on a deep basis and one of those is unfulfilling end-game. For a liteMMO there sure is nothing to do once you've gotten the frames and weapons you want, and even that doesn't really take any substantial amount of time.

A major problem we have now is that Rivens would tend to complicate the balance of any new "end-game" content.

I'd like to believe that they wouldn't, but I suspect that the realities of game development and business have something else to say.

Just now, notlamprey said:

A major problem we have now is that Rivens would tend to complicate the balance of any new "end-game" content.

I'd like to believe that they wouldn't, but I suspect that the realities of game development and business have something else to say.

Wow i never even thought of the riven balance until now. ouch!

The problem of the game is no purpose really out of grinding the game. Even after completing the grind mostly you still feel empty as you have gained nothing in the end other than here look how my fashion frame is. Only reason i personally log in these days is new quests iv basicly given up on any grinding. Its too much new frames that honestly dont matter to me as i have my old ones that do fine and are better and old guns are still better etc...some people have different situations or why they have easier time playing the game like streaming it interacting with viewers, playing with them or playing with actual IRL friends even or virtual, well that want to play the game anyway. Even then everyone gets burned out at some point and thinks to himself what am i going to do now with all this gear? 

"More endgame" implies we have any.

We don't. People don't want challenge if it isn't rewarding. People don't care about challenge for the sake of challenge.

What are we supposed to do when all weapons one-shot everything? (Protip: It's not adding more weapons)

This very patch a whole lot of weapons got buffed too. Meanwhile enemy difficulty is at a stand-still.

1 hour ago, Iccotak said:

Why's that? Makes Farming too Long?

Because warframe isnt a game that usually requires more than 30m of straight attention before you can take a break, relax, get a drink, go outside and mow the lawn, and come back to play another 30m. I left games like Wow and other stuff because the raids were too damn long and cumbersome. Short raids work for me. I dont mind difficulty, if you find a way to balance difficulty and length, ie the harder the content the quicker it goes, or the easier path takes longer, I'd be okay with it.

11 hours ago, Iccotak said:

How about a more solid foundation before we get into end game

funny enough, for warframe "foundation" and "endgame" are pretty much the same thing. You can't really have a conclusive end for an online game, but in regards to Warframe endgame would be simply some high-starting level gameplay mode with endless enemy scaling that you could jump in anytime to play for as long as you want for a meaningful reward in the end (kuva or ducats, or trinkets that are linked to a disposable-tradeble-valuable "something"). Basically, core gameplay would be a better term, since currently fissures and kuva missions are the core gameplay of warframe - and that's a no-no, that's just all sorts of bad.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Because warframe isnt a game that usually requires more than 30m of straight attention before you can take a break, relax, get a drink, go outside and mow the lawn, and come back to play another 30m. I left games like Wow and other stuff because the raids were too damn long and cumbersome. Short raids work for me. I dont mind difficulty, if you find a way to balance difficulty and length, ie the harder the content the quicker it goes, or the easier path takes longer, I'd be okay with it.

That doesn't sound like an action game at all tho...