Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

What we know about the man in the wall.

1. No matter what ending you take in TWW a void-man will talk to you and say hey kiddo. No matter what alliment sun/neutral/moon.

2. Your eyes changed in TWW hey kiddo scene to a dull gold with a whitefish glow. It can be seen on your doppelgänger operator.

3. This operator is a doppelgänger of your actual one.

4. It(because guy voice in sometimes femaleish body so gender neutral) will apper anywhere and anytime in your lisit just got to look hard in some areas.

now if your like me I though it was kinda convienint that they show a drawing of Ballas at Tenno con. I think maybe ballas is our void demon. After they killed margaulis ballis takes control of her work and "helps the Tenno" (quoet because they wanted to use them as weapons). 

I also like this idea.

rell was not cast out insted left because he still heard the voices after being told "this will stop the voices from taking hold." If you also think about it depending on what you chose to speak in TSD you could have hidden or chose to kill the aldults when they gone mad, perhaps the void is doing the same and wants the tenno to kill everyone because they are children mostly people will help children. So a disguise. ANYWAY after we free rell from his chains that energy has to go somewhere because it can not be destroyed, it is absorbed which leads more void energy inside the Tenno which means a closer connection to the void. 

In my mined the Tenno are made to either destroy or be destroyed if they are not fit for the void(demons) purpose.

(sorry for mistakes posted this at 3:57AM)

This is getting out of control                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              B3EB4D3EBEEFA032B120D75636F6430375563EC6

Ok here is my story. I've read this forum and I missed this out because I was being to rush to quit this game after i finished this quest. This wasn't until I've met the 'Man in the Wall' on 19 July. I thought it was short time until I logged this in to farm, instead this guy pop up next to me, sitting on the market. My first image was only four days ago until I logged in today. 

It creep me out and I wanted to forget about 'Man in the Wall' to farm some formas and came back before she pop up again, sitting on Codex. I was like, "It's time to purge this ship!" 

On 7/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, Snowskeeper said:

Misunderstood his name as The Man in the Well a couple of times

By the way, an accounting is not to be postponed indefinitely.

all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

... now i have the idea for a... "candle" frame...

Edited by Skathes
fixed spelling

14 hours ago, Skathes said:

all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

... now i have the idea for a... "candle" frame...

North

Ahem... Never expected to see another Fallen Londoner on these forums

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

North

Ahem... Never expected to see another Fallen Londoner on these forums

is part of why im disapointed have yet to see wall man a second time...

wonder if can get a corespondance sigal as a emblem...

"hurtling forever towards the earth"

Edited by Skathes
fixed quote

Just now, Skathes said:

is part of why im disapointed have yet to see wall man a second time...

forever hurling towards the earth

There is nothing new under the Sun.

The time I saw the void speaking through the kiddo in TWW end, I was like, "Well, hello there, the WF parody on the Outsider from Dishonored"

I'd like to throw in, that we can't be 100% sure the thing that haunted Rell is the same as the thing that haunts us.

Maybe the Man in the Wall is just one of several Void entities and our own is either more dangerous or more helpfull.

Think Twin Peaks with the Black Lodge.

2 hours ago, Othergrunty said:

I'd like to throw in, that we can't be 100% sure the thing that haunted Rell is the same as the thing that haunts us.

Maybe the Man in the Wall is just one of several Void entities and our own is either more dangerous or more helpfull.

Think Twin Peaks with the Black Lodge.

My theory on what's going on here is that there is no one entity, and that the entities we do see are more or less just the Void reflecting our own images back on us. We associate the Void with our parents, and also with our powers; that's why the TWW entity mimics our father, and comments on our relationship to our abilities. Rell needed a friend, but he also hated and feared the Void more than any other character we've encountered in the game. 

This, for the record, is part of why I don't agree with the assumption that the Void'll be a purely hostile entity.

So I was heading to the nav after the umpteenth time farming Hive for High Voltage when I saw my op on the market desk and realized it was the same man from the CoH quest, ironically he appeared in the same place. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture in because as soon as I walked behind my frame when I switched to my own op to get a better angle he disappeared, has anyone else have this happen to them? He says the same thing that he did after the quest ends.