Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Chains of Harrow" Full quest.

mishmashmarsh

Good quest, I thoroughly enjoyed it; and I feel you on the slow internet, probably going to take until midday tomorrow to finish uploading the second part.

I had to do mine in 2 parts, I don't like going over 20mins unless I have to, of course I exported it at the best possible settings (1080p, max bitrate, etc etc), 12GB file for the first part. Damn thing took almost 2 days, in part because big file, but also slow upload speed, and maybe some of the editing.

And I don't want to sound condescending/bossy to you; but snipping out the load screens could help a bit. The wandering between objectives/dialogue is up to you, but definitely snip out the loading screens. Just a suggestion, once more, I don't intend to demean your efforts nor dictate your method.

2 hours ago, Voluundr said:

I had to do mine in 2 parts, I don't like going over 20mins unless I have to, of course I exported it at the best possible settings (1080p, max bitrate, etc etc), 12GB file for the first part. Damn thing took almost 2 days, in part because big file, but also slow upload speed, and maybe some of the editing.

And I don't want to sound condescending/bossy to you; but snipping out the load screens could help a bit. The wandering between objectives/dialogue is up to you, but definitely snip out the loading screens. Just a suggestion, once more, I don't intend to demean your efforts nor dictate your method.

Nonsense I take no offence and I appreciate the feedback. The only reason that I didn't cutout the loading screens or do any major edits is because my editing program (Hit-film 4 express) has a problem with uploading to youtube sometimes, it can just fail and never upload. I just didn't want to take the chance knowing it would take so-long to try to re-upload it.

I'll definitely take that into consideration next time, I'm also not gonna upload in 2k anymore lol, takes WAY to long on my little internet.

7 hours ago, mishmashmarsh said:

Nonsense I take no offence and I appreciate the feedback. The only reason that I didn't cutout the loading screens or do any major edits is because my editing program (Hit-film 4 express) has a problem with uploading to youtube sometimes, it can just fail and never upload. I just didn't want to take the chance knowing it would take so-long to try to re-upload it.

I'll definitely take that into consideration next time, I'm also not gonna upload in 2k anymore lol, takes WAY to long on my little internet.

Have you tried exporting the file and uploading the result to YT that way? It's never failed me that way.

21 hours ago, (PS4)super_sayene_4 said:

i don't understand why ours tenno don't speak

Because DE doesn't want to take the time and money to record the sound of every single type of Tenno voice saying each line, unless it's a really important cinematic quest, and even then they keep our talking minimal.

The more lines we yap, the more times they have to get a perfect take of that line with every female and male operator voice.

Teshin for example, or Lotus, only needs one good take for each of their lines.