Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Release for XBOX One?

6 weeks is the usual wait time for the port from pc to console. Give or take a week or 2 depending on the size of the update. There is usually no more than 8 weeks of wait time for an update. You should expect it to be released between the 7th and 22nd of August. My bet is right around the 15th due to the medium size of the update and the fact that it is coming with Earth remastered and Melee Rivens. 

Hope this help.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)willlangford632 said:

6 weeks is the usual wait time for the port from pc to console. Give or take a week or 2 depending on the size of the update. There is usually no more than 8 weeks of wait time for an update. You should expect it to be released between the 7th and 22nd of August. My bet is right around the 15th due to the medium size of the update and the fact that it is coming with Earth remastered and Melee Rivens. 

Hope this help.

August is way over the usual time for console updates.

Last night, during Prime Time, [DE]Megan mentioned that the cutoff for the next console build is next week.

Which means they'll most likely submit a build to cert the week of July 16th with an update release the week of July 23rd.

I'm was going off of the time frame I see not what I hear. in the past it has always been 6 to 8 weeks for updates to release. 

13 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

August is way over the usual time for console updates.

Last night, during Prime Time, [DE]Megan mentioned that the cutoff for the next console build is next week.

Which means they'll most likely submit a build to cert the week of July 16th with an update release the week of July 23rd.

• 2 weeks later...