Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Find The Stalker? [Tips/help Appreciated]

Tragixx

In my 135 hours of playing time, i've only seen the Stalker 3 times- and only once since U8. (Yes, eight).

From what i've gathered through the forums, wiki, and /r/warframe, is that he avenges a boss you've killed. And therefore the best methods for 'farming' him are:

-Kill a boss

-Solo M Prime, as it's a low level mission, until he appears

-Repeat

Is there now a minimum level/planet/difficulty you have to be on in order to get him to spawn? If anything, i've only heard of people seeing the Stalker more since U9...

How do YOU stalk the Stalker?

Edited by Tragixx

assassins kills at the most unpredictable moments. one can not simply expect the stalker to come right after you murder the boss. he simply doesn't go that way.

from your stats of whats going on, it is something that i consider "normal". when i first started and got to 100hrs of play, I remember only killing him once. he slowly appeared more so when you go on higher level planets (in my opinion) but still not as frequent. he only pops in to kill you when you are least prepared and off-guard. his appearance is practically random and can not be calculable. and only after you kill bosses, he will appear soon. once he kills you, he wont appear till the next time you kill many bosses.

you may expect more in future, but i suggest you hunt higher level planet missions. kill bosses repeatedly and carry on with your daily missions and whatnot and he will eventually appear. can't expect him to pop into every single mission after you kill a boss.

but yea, good luck on finding him.

Edited by asurako989

assassins kills at the most unpredictable moments. one can not simply expect the stalker to come right after you murder the boss. he simply doesn't go that way.

from your stats of whats going on, it is something that i consider "normal". when i first started and got to 100hrs of play, I remember only killing him once. he slowly appeared more so when you go on higher level planets (in my opinion) but still not as frequent. he only pops in to kill you when you are least prepared and off-guard. his appearance is practically random and can not be calculable. and only after you kill bosses, he will appear soon. once he kills you, he wont appear till the next time you kill many bosses.

you may expect more in future, but i suggest you hunt higher level planet missions. kill bosses repeatedly and carry on with your daily missions and whatnot and he will eventually appear. can't expect him to pop into every single mission after you kill a boss.

but yea, good luck on finding him.

Thanks for wishing luck :)

It sucks. I'm at the point where the only things i'm trying to farm are the new prime weapons and the stalker's set. I've killed bosses all over the place, moreso from the broken resource drops this past weekend, and it hasn't shown yet >.<

Edit: And Seer. But. I've burnt myself out over Vor for the time being.

Edited by Tragixx

you just gotta wait. alotta bugs happen at the start of a new Update. when U7 and U8 came in...there was tonnes of bugs, and this is probably just one of the many bugs.

really? ever since U9 was implemented, i killed him 3-4 times already. for seer, i've killed Vor dozens of time, but only got barrel from him once. just have to be patient, you'll get it eventually.

you just gotta wait. alotta bugs happen at the start of a new Update. when U7 and U8 came in...there was tonnes of bugs, and this is probably just one of the many bugs.

really? ever since U9 was implemented, i killed him 3-4 times already. for seer, i've killed Vor dozens of time, but only got barrel from him once. just have to be patient, you'll get it eventually.

I have 2 blueprints and 4 barrels, and alot of runs in a short amount of time.

And yeah, I remember all the U8 bugs. I thought for a bit that not being able to find the stalker was one of them, but it seems like it's been normal for most people.

Farming him can be a pain in the &amp;#&#33;.

Like you posted, I solo rushed golem, and ran M Prime solo till he showed and repeated.

This way, I got him once every 30 to 40 runs.

Also, I found that you don't really need to kill golem after Stalker shows up as long as you killed many bosses before.

Just today I got a stalker pop up wanting to avenge Tyl Rigor when I haven't killed him in 2 months

Also, I think he has a high chance of showing up on solo void runs. 

He showed about half the times I was soloing void

I'm wondering this myself. 354 hrs of gameplay, and the stalker targeted me only 4-5 times. And i've tried killing all the bosses everyday when i log in and playing normal missions and every other suggestion i heard of :( And i know for a fact that there are people that see him 2-3 times per day. What the hell is with that?

Being at a disadvantage (not having powerful, high lvl weapons/frames) seems to bring him around. But sinse this new patch I haven't seen him at all. Kind of ticks me off because I was seeing him a lot before the drone event and was hunting him for despair. Now there no signs of him.

Just play a lot with the occasional boss kill every once in a while. Killed him 3 times yesterday and 2 times today.

He seems to like to appear when I'm leveling a weapon/frame.

Edited by Yinkuji

play more? in 359 hrs of gameplay stalker came after me only 4-5 times, while there are people who play a lot less and still encounter him on a daily basis. Something smells fishy here. It's either a bug or there really is a way to trigger him (other then killing bosses and/or using low level gear, cause that didn't work for me)

Edited by Anariell

I believe there are quite a bit of tennos running around, you can't just expect the stalker to drop everything and come chasing you.

He has quite a workload, and most assuredly a schedule to go by. Just relax he will come when his calendar (black berry) pings and shows your name..

You don't have to have killed a bunch of bosses recently. The last time I killed a boss was a couple runs of Phorid like 2 weeks ago, and just yesterday, he came after me 4 times in a row (No drops though), trying to avenge bosses that I don't remember the last time I've killed.

I think I know how the stalker operates but don't quote me on this. I was on my freshly built nyx (under rank10) on mercury with my friend (a volt also under rank 10)farming some plastids and ferrite and I got the stalker 3 times in 2 days. And he killed me everytime. After I got my nyx to rank 30 he never showed up again. I think he likes hunting low rank warframes.

not sure if the above is true but he hunted me to revenge phorid, stg. nef anyo, and tyl regor. I hope this helps a bit.

play more? in 359 hrs of gameplay stalker came after me only 4-5 times, while there are people who play a lot less and still encounter him on a daily basis. Something smells fishy here. It's either a bug or there really is a way to trigger him (other then killing bosses and/or using low level gear, cause that didn't work for me)

hrm. well ive got about 400 hours in now. and ive had him come at least once a day since hes been in. ive got 5 dreads 3 hates 2 despair to show for it. its probably true about that running around with low level stuff cause im constantly working to add mastery. most days im working off 2 if not all 3 non maxed weapons. so there might be some serious truth to that. im also almost constantly running solo. which also might make a bit of a difference.

I've always had the same problem as you: Stalker never shows. The only way I found Dread, Despair, and Hate was by two friends who kept inviting me every time they found Stalker. There are always those people saying, "Oh, Stalker comes for me like a dozen times a day, hurrdurr but I only play like a hour..." Well, I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.

...until U9.

Literally, in a span of 5 hours (of total gameplay), Stalker appeared a dozen times. No joke, every time I would go into a solo run, the lights would flicker and he'd show up. Every. Single. Time. Don't even need to have killed a boss recently. Whether I'm trying to rank up my Nova or grinding for resources, NOPESTALKERUPTHEBUTT.

So, the only advice I'd have for you is try hosting some solo runs. If that doesn't work, then just be patient.