Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I missed the stream

Lancars

Question

So Gmail didn't send me the code to the right spot and i didn't know when the livestream was cause i wasn't notified. So a collective of the way things have been handled i missed things :C

Only upside to all this is i was able to go to baro and buy some prime mods for a couple of my friends. They got back into WF and missed out so we worked hard to get the ducats to get them the mods.

Edited by Lancars

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Lancars said:

So Gmail didn't send me the code to the right spot and i didn't know when the livestream was cause i wasn't notified. So a collective of the way things have been handled i missed things :C

Juste go on Youtube (Playwarframe) and watch it there.

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

Only upside to all this is i was able to go to baro and buy some prime mods for a couple of my friends. They got back into WF and missed out so we worked hard to get the ducats to get them the mods.

lols, ok, so

tl;dr: I #*($%%@ up.

But basically, for the last little while, my sleeping schedule has slowly been slipping into reverse. And 2 days ago, it was completely in reverse. I was going to sleep at 10 am and waking up at 6 pm and staying up. Keep in mind, I live in New Zealand. So I thought that the time for tennocon stream was going to be 5 am in the morning like it usually is for me, but it was actually 10 am, and I happened to find this out after it was too late to go to sleep in order to have enough sleep and wake up for tennocon. In the end, I stayed up to around 7 am in the morning and getting only 2 hours of sleep before waking up for tennocon. So fun times :P

But I managed to catch the stream live. So that's what counts.