The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets [Vacuum]

Grimmstyler

would give me far more reason to use my pets, including what redeyedtreefrog said heh.

when they were messing around with The Vacuum within, there was a period of about 6-12 hours where warframes HAD a 6 meter passive....why they didnt just increase it to 12 meters and kept it was beyond me...apart from the fact that the pickup range was much smaller due to it only being 6 meters instead of 12.

13 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

would give me far more reason to use my pets, including what redeyedtreefrog said heh.

when they were messing around with The Vacuum within, there was a period of about 6-12 hours where warframes HAD a 6 meter passive....why they didnt just increase it to 12 meters and kept it was beyond me...apart from the fact that the pickup range was much smaller due to it only being 6 meters instead of 12.

I agree with this.. it makes the game less sentinal/pet specific

8 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

I agree with this.. it makes the game less sentinal/pet specific

i agree 2 i like playing melee style with my inaros and kinda wanna use my adarza kavat with it for teh crit buff but liek said before in this tread,this game is to fast to jast walk over everything to pick it up

6m inate warframe vacum  would fix everything, or would at least be a fair compromise. Why are they stuborn about this that much is beyond me.. Who ever said that once you are vet, you don't need mats and can use whatever is no vet. You farm mats by passively farming them while playing the type of mission you like on a planet that has them. Any other way leads to faster burnout. Less playtime _less money for DE. Less pets used, less sold cosmetics, catalysts, forma.. Beside limiting choice to just sentinels current state of affairs has no other effect.

The very brief time where warframes had an innate (albeit excessively short-ranged) Vacuum was the only time where things felt truly right: I could go about my business and pick resources up in my general vicinity, without having to roomba across every room I entered if my pet died. If the radius had been buffed, it would have permanently and significantly improved the game for everyone. Deciding to turn it at the last minute into another mod was one of the decisions DE made that I think was purely detrimental to their own game, with no apparent benefit to be had (especially since part of the playerbase was literally calling for murder towards the end of that period).