The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm bursa's for tempo royale and life strike?

AugmentedJustice

Question

As the title says. I have my nekros ready to go just need to know where. I've had little luck on pluto etc, i heard one spawns every 60-180 secs as long as alarms are on. they've been on and only one spawned on an ext. I went o extraction, had 129 out of 135 enemies left, waited 2 minutes not one spawn. am I doing something wrong?

8 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

As the title says. I have my nekros ready to go just need to know where. I've had little luck on pluto etc, i heard one spawns every 60-180 secs as long as alarms are on. they've been on and only one spawned on an ext. I went o extraction, had 129 out of 135 enemies left, waited 2 minutes not one spawn. am I doing something wrong?

Whenever I want to farm bursas I generally go to Carpo, Jupiter. Let the enemies trigger the alarms and just stay in the mission until I get tired of farming.

Bursas spawn more commonly in capture mission. After catching a target, there is no way to disable alarms, and mission will continuosly trigger bursas every 30s-1m. Also I'm afraid Nekros cant desecrate them, but Ivara still can pickpocket. Chance to drop a mod is increased when hacked bursa dies.

da8.gif

17 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

That's still a rumor, and have been proven false by devs.

Proven false by the devs? Can you link me an official statement for this? Since I saw this note in the Lunaro update:

Bursa Changes
  • Bursas will no longer drop Common Mods (Revenge, Ammo Drum).
  • Increased the Mod drop rate on hacked Bursas.

20 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Proven false by the devs? Can you link me an official statement for this? Since I saw this note in the Lunaro update:

Bursa Changes
  • Bursas will no longer drop Common Mods (Revenge, Ammo Drum).
  • Increased the Mod drop rate on hacked Bursas.

Then i should get out of my cave more.

Didn't saw that, but I remember there was a hoax saying it works before this update.

2 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

Bursas spawn more commonly in capture mission. After catching a target, there is no way to disable alarms, and mission will continuosly trigger bursas every 30s-1m. Also I'm afraid Nekros cant desecrate them, but Ivara still can pickpocket. Chance to drop a mod is increased when hacked bursa dies.

da8.gif

I just did 20 minutes on hydra pluto which is a capture mission. Not a single bursa spawn. LOTS of scrambus.... is there a particular planet or map I should be trying because this isn't working.