Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe achievements don't sync with Steam achievements properly

13thZodiac

I kind of get why they wouldnt want to auto sync an account with steam.. It just means that if I log in to warframe through my (girl)friends steam account (it's logged on, hidden in tray) (s)he gets all the achievements I have been gathering..

So perhaps a: 'one account exclusive synch'?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

agreed I have all achievements apart from MR26-30 (which cannot be attained yet) though steam achievements says I haven't done basic things like forma something (I've spent hundreds and hundreds of forma its scary how much) simple things like defeating basic starter bosses and other rudimentary things usually these seem to be early on achievements people have issue with not being unlocked, as someone who like to have achievements and all unlocked and correct as a completionist, much like I used to be on Xbox back in the day with 200,000G gamer score + and over 100 games maxed 1000G seeing these in steam not unlocked is very annoying, I understand not a big issue though I would hope sometime in future they implement a way to rest and fresh them, I know it can be done

I have a handful of achieves like the two for formaing, the clan dark sector assist, and one or two planet bosses stuck, l fixed a few by making a new account and playing through the story (I'm from Starchart 1.0, so seeing the tutorial was a good excuse for me).

I'm hoping there will be a fix for the achieves soon though, l really want that clan one off my list.

• 3 weeks later...

Still no fix?
For example Path of Exile also got a fix for that (an console command where it syncs your achievements with steam). They check if the accounts are connected before so you can't get achievements that you don't really have. I think its possible to solve, just a bit coding.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, same here. Still missing those easy ones like
Control Freak
Dark Sectors
Egg Timer
Hats off to you!
Hive Five!
Into the Void
No Witnesses
Polarize This
Polarize That
Ride the Wave
Shield Saver
Henno and Hooch
Tenno of all Trades
and many more. After 5 frickin' years of play. I usually don't care about Steam Achievements, but that triggers some OCD in me. <':

+1 to this same issue, i have tried unlinking and relinking to steam to see if it would fix. it did not =( DE PLEASE FIX

-goes to sit in their twitch page until the next livestream and when it starts up to just ask straight up-

Edited by NemoOceansoul

+1, been bugging me too for a while.
Get it.
Bugging.
Cause it's a bug.

My puns are as hopeless as this error ever getting fixed :')

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but i don't think they can remove achievements for people who used achievement unlockers and things like that, this is mostly by Steam part, what they should do was to add an option into your achievements window on Warframe, and clicking this option would automatically unlock the achievements you have, but on Steam counterpart.