Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1-Braton vs Braton

(XBOX)WhiskeyWires

So I found a forum post about this topic, but back in 2013. Seeing as it's 2017, and things have most certainly been reworked, I thought I'd bring it back up. 

Which is better, the Mk1-Braton or Braton, and why? Because I can't quite tell stats wise. With the higher slash dmg on the Mk1, higher mag, and higher accuracy, it's seeming a little better. 

The mk1 braton in slash damage better then than regular which is good against almost anzthing because of the bleed procs. Slightly slower than the regular braton but the more magazine capacity and the better accuracy make it better in my eyes. 

The regular braton balanced damage wise but can reach higher fire rate than the mk1 but it is depend on your playstyle.

Both items needs a little tweaks to be more better because the lato series got their buffs. Now it does better damage the aklato for example than the bratons and the braton should be does the same damage what burston capable. bustson have 30 damage while braton just 18. Not really comparable with the braton prime and vandal versions and certainly the mk1 version need a bit more qol changes and the regular more damage at least up to 10-10-10 each type. 

Just now, Varacal said:

mk-1 variants are usually inferior to their normal counterparts, only advantage of the mk-1's are you can buy them with just credits, so its easy to acquire

Mostly but if you use an example the mk1 bo just slightly weaker than the regular one and it have the same status - crit chances.

Another example the mk1 paris which have better status and higher charge / fire rate then the regular paris but in return lower damage.

They are almost equal. Braton has lower mag size and spreads little worse, but its barely noticeable. 2 points more overall damage and 2% more crit chance with increased rate of fire, gives better results. Anyway you will get rid of it as soon as better weapon choice will show up (even Dera, Tetra or Karak).

7 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

They are almost equal. Braton has lower mag size and spreads little worse, but its barely noticeable. 2 points more overall damage and 2% more crit chance with increased rate of fire, gives better results. Anyway you will get rid of it as soon as better weapon choice will show up (even Dera, Tetra or Karak).

See, I've been hearing that the braton is actually on of the better rifles in the game. A LOT of people that are much higher level than I use it religiously. 

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VitoTaylor36 said:

See, I've been hearing that the braton is actually on of the better rifles in the game. A LOT of people that are much higher level than I use it religiously. 

If its prime version then yes, its one of best rifles.

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VitoTaylor36 said:

They're probably talking about the Braton Prime. I think literally any other automatic primary weapon beats the normal Bratons.

Well, at Mr24 i pick up mk1 Braton often. I run 6 forma on it, and take it to sorties.

It handles like a dram, its sound, firerate, thumping accuracy, low recoil, all help to make it a great handling rifle.

Its only downside is damage, status, crit. So yeah. Regular Braton has same poor performance and is less fun while at it.

Braton prime has decent stats, but lacks awesome mk1 handling.

For up to lvl 40-50 mk1 braton is enough.