Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Build For Sentients

Junque

Question

I'm currently on the quest for Octavia (the second part) and therefore I must fight multiple sentients. These sentients are easier to fight than the normal ones you would find on Lua however, I still suck at it. I feel like Limbo would be a great warframe to use in this case but I would really love some advice on how I should mod him to make it so. I also just got Limbo so I haven't put on any forma. I'm planning on putting an Orokin Reactor to double the mod space. I'm guessing that I would want mods with duration and range on them?

Weapon-wise, I have viral, toxin, and puncture on my primary weapon (I have a Paris Prime and I also have a Burston Prime). I have blast on my secondary (Lex Prime) and I have magnetic on my melee (Broken War). Let me know if this is completely wrong. I don't have many mods and I definitely don't have many good mods. If I remember correctly, I put the elemental mods that way I did because I don't have all elemental mods for all weapon types. I would LIKE to be able to do this quest but obviously, it's a "gear check" and/or "ability check" that I may have to try at again at a later time.

I also want to preface that I'm really not great at builds to begin with. I also lack a lot of knowledge about the game that I'm sure most of you have. I have, I think, 400+ hours in the game (I spent my first 100 hours playing the game completely wrong) but I still feel like a complete noob. So, be gentle. :) Thanks in advance for your time!

Edited by Junque
OCD

6 answers to this question

Just slap general duration and efficiency mods, do cata+stasis and you are done. When they adapt, hop over to operator adn tickle them with the beam once, this clears their adaption.

Edited by Xardis

5 hours ago, Xardis said:

Just slap general duration and efficiency mods, do cata+stasis and you are done. When they adapt, hop over to operator adn tickle them with the beam once, this clears their adaption.

I had no idea the operator cleared adaption. I will try it out. Thank you very much. :)

4 hours ago, DesFrSpace said:

Recently got introduced to some thing handy: http://warframe-builder.com/ < Leaving this here.

Thanks! This will come in handy.