Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought the new Mithra skins, love them all, can't get enough of the Mithra line of skins and just your skins in general! 😁

But I have noticed something different about Valkyr Mithra compared to the rest, her metallic/Accent parts look far more dull and less metallic, reflective, etc. than every other Mithra skin, is that intentional? If not, do you know if it'll be fixed any time soon? And if it is intentional, can it be fixed anyway? Even using it with the Mithra Nikana skin which were in eachother's workshop pages the difference is obvious, it just looks duller in comparison. I still absolutely love the skin but I couldn't help but want to point it out how it's missing the downright sexy metallic shine all your other Mithra skins have.😐

EDIT: Also, do you know when Wukong Mithra's thigh pads stuck as default would be fixed? And, Khora Mithra's skirt-spikes too? 😮

Edited by gekkougabutt

Il y a 4 heures, gekkougabutt a dit :

So I bought the new Mithra skins, love them all, can't get enough of the Mithra line of skins and just your skins in general! 😁

But I have noticed something different about Valkyr Mithra compared to the rest, her metallic/Accent parts look far more dull and less metallic, reflective, etc. than every other Mithra skin, is that intentional? If not, do you know if it'll be fixed any time soon? And if it is intentional, can it be fixed anyway? Even using it with the Mithra Nikana skin which were in eachother's workshop pages the difference is obvious, it just looks duller in comparison. I still absolutely love the skin but I couldn't help but want to point it out how it's missing the downright sexy metallic shine all your other Mithra skins have.😐

EDIT: Also, do you know when Wukong Mithra's thigh pads stuck as default would be fixed? And, Khora Mithra's skirt-spikes too? 😮

The texture is set up a bit differently on valkyr, metallics area aren't 100% metalics, it's about 97%, which looked better in render I had, but doesn't look that good ingame. I will probably update the files change that.

About Khora, I think it's already fixed, and for Wukong the issue has been reported and should be fixed soon.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-21 at 7:33 PM, lukinu_u said:

The texture is set up a bit differently on valkyr, metallics area aren't 100% metalics, it's about 97%, which looked better in render I had, but doesn't look that good ingame. I will probably update the files change that.

About Khora, I think it's already fixed, and for Wukong the issue has been reported and should be fixed soon.

Yeah in the render on your Steam Workshop page it looked phenomenal, I wouldn't have expected a 3% difference to be so obvious in-game, but thank you if it would be updated to look more like the others or the render you had it would be absolutely perfect! 😁

It's great to hear about Wukong, and there was a fix yes but for some reason six of the spikes, the ones on her skirt were left unaffected by the fix oddly enough:

Spoiler

eIx6BYx.png

I am curious though, how would a Tennogen artist go about getting DE to fix an I guess mistranslated detail in their skin? Not talking about the Khora spikes or Wukong armor pads those are just bugs, but a detail that isn't because of a bug but something like the Valkyr Mithra metallics that would count as a change rather than a bug fix? 😮

And btw Wisp Diva looks amazing!

EDIT: I dunno if it's an automatic feature or if a mod or something mixed in my two posts but if it's a mod thanks for doing it! 🙂

Edited by gekkougabutt

On 2019-06-21 at 10:33 AM, lukinu_u said:

Sadly, I don't think the Khora spikes are completely fixed on the Mithra skin. The ones on her blouse tails still revert to the regular Khora spikes in missions, and if you cycle through the spikes in Arsenal. 

A screengrab of the reverted spikes under the spoiler. 

Spoiler

9mw0yGj.png

Edited by Flamewrought90

The 'accents' or metallics areas on the skin just look plastic-like rather than metallic in most lighting/environments but in most places (emphasis on most, some places it does look more like the original renders) I've seen it just looks like plastic, on his tennogen topic @lukinu_u already mentioned why that is (3% difference in metallic texturing being far more noticeable ingame than intended) and that he doesn't think it looks as good ingame as he intended it to so I know it's not just me lol. So I figured I'd make a thread in feedback since I'm wondering if it'll help DE see it or just hear if anyone else noticed it, I personally love the Mithra series (and how all of lukinu's skins handle metallics) so when round 16 dropped this was very noticeable to me compared to even the other Mithra skins this round.

Examples of it looking plastic-like or just reflecting light awkwardly/inconsistantly (bottom left and right pics):

Spoiler

hgZ3l8Z.png

All three of the Mithra skins have some akwardness to them since release (Khora's spikes still not appearing right or at least not all of them, now Wukong's leg armour, and this) but I haven't seen as many people mention this one.

Edited by gekkougabutt

The issues about Khora and Wukong are already reported in feedback section. DE are really busy with Tennocon coming very soon, so I don't know if they will do more hotfix before the event. If these are not fixed about a week after Tennocon, I will message Taylor to make sure they know the issue.

About Valkyr the changes need to be made by me, (and confirmed by DE) so I will do that after Tennocon to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

The issues about Khora and Wukong are already reported in feedback section. DE are really busy with Tennocon coming very soon, so I don't know if they will do more hotfix before the event. If these are not fixed about a week after Tennocon, I will message Taylor to make sure they know the issue.

About Valkyr the changes need to be made by me, (and confirmed by DE) so I will do that after Tennocon to.

Thank you very much for this, both for informing us about Khora and Wukong again and for the future Valkyr changes! 😁

EDIT: Also if that's the case and Valkyr's changes have to go through you first anyway, should I try and contact a mod to delete my thread about it in the Feedback section or is that unnencessary to do?

Edited by gekkougabutt

On 2019/3/16 at PM8点23分, lukinu_u said:

刚刚完成了上一轮我不得不改变的一切。以下是Valkyr,Khora和Wukong的更新版本
https

//sketchfab.com/3d-models/valkyr-mithra-t-pose-9ff206d8f20c47ca97087646b52e8c17 https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/khora-mithra-t- pose-a7efb7e3c65040daa87ca511ccec483e https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/wukong-mithra-t-pose-96c7b135ccb143c8810d9d3abb2f586e

不完全确定Valkyr,事后看来耳朵看起来有点不平衡,可能会被调整, 

Hey, I want to know how to get these basic game models.

I want to play three-dimensional printing.

il y a 1 minute, MorsEater a dit :

Emmmmmm
It's the official model.
Non-player self-production

You can get them here :
https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

However the 3D printing don't handle textures, meaning normal won't work and you will have to generate heigh from it to apply on the low poly model and get the full details, I don't exactly know how it work but I think it's doable.

2 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

你可以在这里找到它们
https //www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page =

content-files-and- examples然而3D打印不处理纹理,这意味着普通将不起作用,你将不得不从它产生高度应用于低多边形模型并获得完整的细节,我不知道它是如何工作的,但我认为它是可行的。

Oh my God
Thank you so much for this amazing website. You should be invited to a meal, lol.
I haven't tried what you said. I'll try it.