Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes beyond primes

Limbo is a questframe, and I doubt most of the questframes would receive Prime treatment, and instead would gain the opportunity to go Umbra due to the lore behind them.

Said lore would especially be notable for Inaros and Harrow, both of which betrayed the Orokin in some way - not sure about Harrow though.

Wiki for frame release dates so far: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

Just now, Koldraxon-732 said:

Limbo is a questframe, and I doubt most of the questframes would receive Prime treatment, and instead would gain the opportunity to go Umbra due to the lore behind them.

Said lore would especially be notable for Inaros and Harrow, both of which betrayed the Orokin in some way - not sure about Harrow though.

Wiki for frame release dates so far: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

DE already said all frames are eligible for prime.

5 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

All frames are to become primes, DE have stated this multiple times. The quest frames not being able to is strictly headcannon. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

Next: Zephyr. Mirage. Limbo. Chroma. Mesa. Equinox. Atlas. Wukong. Ivara. Titania. Nezha. These are in the plans and should make their way around soon. Here are your next 11 frames for the future. 

unless they pull off a Nova again

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

True. But this is in their plans. Zephyr is already confirmed beyond hydroid 

On what sources? As far as release date goes, yes, but nothing is actually confirmed. 

Edited by aligatorno

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

True. But this is in their plans. Zephyr is already confirmed beyond hydroid 

They could literally pull another Nova on us again and just put up Mirage or Mesa instead, which I'm somewhat willing to bet they'd do considering Zephyr's not very apparent in the community's roster as of late.

This threat is ridiculous, OP speaks as if he knows, it's ALL assumption, there is no reason to think DE wont just do what they want regardless of general release chronology or popularity. OP you can only hypothesis, you cannot claim false on anyone, because you know as much as they do, which is nothing.

There is also nothing to say an immortal skin = a Prime... nothing, pure assumption.

OP you will not be "proving" anything you can only give your opinion.

Edited by Carnage2K4

7 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

This threat is ridiculous, OP speaks as if he knows, it's ALL assumption, there is no reason to think DE wont just do what they want regardless of general release chronology or popularity. OP you can only hypothesis, you cannot claim false on anyone, because you know as much as they do, which is nothing.

There is also nothing to say an immortal skin = a Prime... nothing, pure assumption.

OP you will not be "proving" anything you can only give your opinion.

Oh yes but I am wise and have guessed the past 11 primes

Just now, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

Oh yes but I am wise and have guessed the past 11 primes

Well whooopty do... most of us could guess them... statements of hindsight are no more useful than a hangnail...

Use logic? Causation and correlation you confuse them.