The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've been unable to open doors recently. It started recently, when I ran Kappa (Mobile Defense, Sedna) with my Frost Prime. After the cryopod defense is done, I get stuck if my teammates don't open doors for me. I never had this happen with any of my other frames (although the only frame I used on this level recently is Ember). I know for sure it's not a lockdown, because the doors are green and my teammates confirmed that hack panels aren't glowing. Could you look into this?

I'm so confused by this Elite Lancer thing.

Seriously, I thought they were pathetically weak at higher levels. They couldn't just crouch and hold down the fire button on their grakata to insta-melt a defense objective. They were just meh.

Maybe they were too tough as a low level spike? I'm just sad the old lancers are mostly extinct.

ALSO SCREW YOUR DROP RATE FIX. DAMNIT. I WORKED HARD FOR THOSE PARTS. NIGH NEAR A HUNDRED RUNS.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've been unable to open doors recently. It started recently, when I ran Kappa (Mobile Defense, Sedna) with my Frost Prime. After the cryopod defense is done, I get stuck if my teammates don't open doors for me. I never had this happen with any of my other frames (although the only frame I used on this level recently is Ember). I know for sure it's not a lockdown, because the doors are green and my teammates confirmed that hack panels aren't glowing. Could you look into this?

This is actually a glitch you can get from a few odd things. I've gotten it from slide-attacking with my Zoren on certain surfaces to move 'too fast', I've also gotten it when you use certain abilities on certain terrain. The game will think you're not actually where you are. Enemies won't notice you, doors won't open, and you can't activate cabinets.

Also, after about two and a half minutes, you'll occasionally spontaneously die from 'falling out of the level'

Even with a rank 30 frame, if it doesn't have sufficient shield and health mods, a few Elites could raze through all of it in matter of seconds because of how many there are at once (they replace almost if not all regular Lancers at high level).

Elites have almost perfect accuracy, like most mobs; they use Burston, so the three shots usually land on you; they come in packs, literally. There's a problem when only two-three Elites are enough to take out maxed Iron Skin in less than 10 seconds (which usually happens when you're fighting against other enemies like Heavys).

Difficulty and challenge is one thing. Cheap is another. To me, and some other players, they were rather cheap. Also, before you assume, I don't have much trouble against Elite Lancers before, especially not with my Trinity. However, I still find, and acknowledge, that their damage output was WAY too ridiculous, mainly because of how the AI behaves in this game (again, almost perfect accuracy at all times, no matter the range).

just having more damage  is not challange. Yes - perhaps those who liked it played with frost or  rhino or such. Try  less tanky frames with low armor and hp/shield.

If  they could easily  annihilate frames at mercury nightmare, the damage was too much.

Health, shields, armor and numbers make it more challenging.

I would rather face 1000 weaker grineer then 1 with billion hp and 1 shot attacks.

I again using a Loki not Rhino. 

He can tank about as much as Mag ? That is not impressive.

I just help carry a bunch of low mastery levels on Kiste earlier.

My loki only has 400 shields and 400 hp.

He is practically toilet paper, other having 2 get out of jail cards (disarm and invisibility) and a decoy, which does not work against Grineer since it dies in a few seconds. I am not seeing the difficulty at all.

But i concede it could be my equipment, my Orthos can still one hit charge kill any Grineer (including Elite lancers) barring heavies and commanders at Ceres even Exta with 4 player difficulty without cloak. With cloak, I laugh at grineer heavies and their commanders. My despair I can routinely kill 2-3 guys with the default 10 round clip.

What I believe in is DPS. What is there to tank if you can kill everything in seconds ?

But I have to admit that Loki can really avoid damage better than most chars.

Nl6Nnhv.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

Fix for Elite Lancer enemy type being too difficult.

:-/

Instead of "fixing" them, replace them with normal lancers and bring out the Elites when tougher enemies are required.

While I do not agree that kind of fix, I do with earlier poster that it is a lot more fun facing a horde of weaker enemies than a few really tough ones. But that is probably  because I  rarely use AoE damage abilities. With the myriad of wide area attack abilities throngs of cannon fodder might be considered too easy to farm for the spellcaster players..

Edited by Frendh

I think he means this one with the center pillar and lower port holes. I haven't gotten stuck there myself but I've seen several folds somehow get suck in a loop basically on top of those port holes.

Evolution0057_zps3640888d.png

Thanks Brasten. We'll investigate

I've been dealing with the crashing issue and I think I've found a way to avoid it.

1. I played by myself in Private (no team).

2. I changed warframes (was using Frost Prime with Aurora Frost Helm, switched to Trinity).

I'm wondering if this is a connection issue between users, and maybe that means UPnP is required now? Though I can't imagine why it would be since I already have my ports properly forwarded and exceptions in my firewall.

Edited by Erranty