Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Post Chains of Harrow

Rapiddragon

Question

Is there any button to turn off this new "feature"?. If this thing will gonna constantly spawning in my orbiter, I'll die from hearthattack someday.

Spoiler

ZrLSjdp.jpg

PS: I don't know If this question asked before, I couldn't find any of it.

Edited by Rapiddragon

7 answers to this question

"Constantly"? 

I've only had the pleasure of seeing it three times; all three times I've done the quest(had some fun here and there). I'm checking around so often I think he knows I don't have full-time access to the infested room and just grins as he hears me walking by in the... is that space in the orbiter called a hallway or what is it? Would be nice to see him around every once in a while, but you say "constantly"?...

6 minutes ago, Robin-da-Reaper said:

"Constantly"? 

I've only had the pleasure of seeing it three times; all three times I've done the quest(had some fun here and there). I'm checking around so often I think he knows I don't have full-time access to the infested room and just grins as he hears me walking by in the... is that space in the orbiter called a hallway or what is it? Would be nice to see him around every once in a while, but you say "constantly"?...

I don't know If this thing will spawn constantly. But It's been 2 or 3 days after I completed the quest only "once" and It's my second time I saw my operator.

17 minutes ago, Robin-da-Reaper said:

"Constantly"? 

The OP is elaborating a conditioning question... "If this thing will gonna constantly" then he is going to "die from hearth attack someday"  So, I'm understanding that he got that doppelganger after the completing the quest, not as a random-common occurrence... I haven't seen my Operator's transfer's-residual-energy-manifestation since completing the quest...