Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords, Could You Please Post Your Emblem And Maybe An Ingame Screenshot?

FlyveHest

Hi :)

Just uploaded this:

WU2LLXR.png?1

Clan Name is The Last Stand. So curious of how it will turn out :D

Will post In-Game pictures once it is implemented (if this should happen)

Nice designs here, love the RTV one ;)

Edited by SuloMeister

Quick question. Do opacity features work within the game? For example, if I make a logo png file with an opacity of 50%, applying it on other images would keep that opacity of 50% and you'd see through it. Does warframe keep these features in game? Will I be able to see through my emblem?

Thanks.

What it is
WFQgvDt.png
What it looks like in-game
1f7hHdQ.png
What I want to change it to (not gonna pay another $10 for that though, lol)
LNhNVKb.png
Hopefully, early adopters will get a free couple of emblem changes or something.

Quick question. Do opacity features work within the game? For example, if I make a logo png file with an opacity of 50%, applying it on other images would keep that opacity of 50% and you'd see through it. Does warframe keep these features in game? Will I be able to see through my emblem?

Thanks.

Yep

Edit: Also, why move this to the Fan Art subforum?

To cut through all the contradicting information on the forums, I would really appreciate if the warlords that have uploaded their emblems could post the PNG file they uploaded, and maybe an ingame screenshot as well, so all the rest of us can learn from you.

Is black black? Is black transparent? Is transparency in the PNG supported?  Answering these questions could help a lot of other warlords in their quest for a nice looking emblem, now that DE doesn't seem to want to clarify, or provide some form of preview mechanism before we spend 150 plat.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by PublikDomain

TechSup_zpsbfdcde2f.png

This is what I've submitted.

It was when Black was considered transparent. I'm hoping it will remain transparent, or I'll be forced to make a ticket <_>

It means "Tech Support", which is my clan's name.

If anyone knows the language, cookies for you.

TechSup_zpsbfdcde2f.png

It was when Black was considered transparent. I'm hoping it will remain transparent, or I'll be forced to make a ticket <_>

Is that Gallifreyan, or am I mixing up my languages...

this is the video i submitted for the pet emblem bug thats happening, but you can clearly see the clan emblem at the beginning of the video which is an image resized from the 128x128 over a black background. the fade in color is the transparency of the image over black bg.

the emblem supports anything a ping would, transparency and all.

I decided to use really bright color and high contrast to make it seem to be made of light

i also overlapped the image over a duplicate which i had applied a blur and transparency filters to, to give an ambient glowing effect.

Unfortunately, its a 'little' too much when i have my gfx turned up, as the bloom blooms the bloom i added, so take into consideration what others may see based on their graphics capabilities. For me its no biggie, i just turn the bloom off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF8Rz0Fq9vM

also, i would lay your png if ur going to use transparency, over a few screenshots to see how it looks with various colors behind it. the transparency in our emblem is most visible when Im wearing light colors or the levels are outside.

To cut through all the contradicting information on the forums, I would really appreciate if the warlords that have uploaded their emblems could post the PNG file they uploaded, and maybe an ingame screenshot as well, so all the rest of us can learn from you.

Is black black? Is black transparent? Is transparency in the PNG supported?  Answering these questions could help a lot of other warlords in their quest for a nice looking emblem, now that DE doesn't seem to want to clarify, or provide some form of preview mechanism before we spend 150 plat.

Thanks in advance :)

give me the 150 plat first so i can add it....

TechSup_zpsbfdcde2f.png

Gallifrey!

Here's mine

mbgc.png

03ih.jpg

The top letters on the right have some weird fuzzy outline but that's probably cause my crappy comp. I think if i put everything on high that might disappear. I'll test it out eventually.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Pink Giant Octopus! :D

clanemblem_zps620595db.png

Still no idea what it'll look in game T_T mine's been on pending for over a week and a half now...

オロキン = Orokin

I waited almost 2 weeks before I got mine, however it was pretty disappointing with the little 'wth' white line that showed up, the white lines looks even worst on hi-res...

clanllogo_zps72957e78.jpg

Anyway reuploading a new one now, making it a little more hologram-like, the preview came out ok, hope it'll turn out better than the first one...

clanemblem3_zpsc9318a7e.png

Edited by yuikami