The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I tried to make my Rhino look like Doomguy

HellfireDaemon

Just now, (PS4)Axlethegamer said:

No demon blood or gore anywhere 0/10

but as for the frame itself I say he looks like doom guy 99%

Thanks

As for the gore, I couldnt get all three captura enemies to stay close enough together that I could get multiple bodies in one pic, so I gave up.

Just now, JoshuaAnders said:

Mate.

You did it haha, you actually did it.

10/10 for effort and accuracy, I am actually surprised at how well it turned out.

GG WP!

Thank you! I was looking at the Warlust tennogen helm for rhino and realized that it looked like something straight out of DOOM, so, being the bulky SOB that he is, I decided to try and make Doomguy

Wow nice way to give Rhino some credit as the original tanker. Just have these lyrics playing in your head with that Rhino:

"Wake up I'm a bullet loosed into the heart of a wretched age. I breathe just to beat and bruise an evolution of a burnin' rage.

Gonna get mine get outta my way there's gonna be (gonna be) Hell to Pay!!! Hahahahahaaa!!!"

"Berserk, I'm a brutal fist yeah a lone wolf born and bread. I stand on the bones of Titans and my wrath is burnin' lead. 

Gonna get mine get outta my way there's gonna be (gonna be) hell to pay! Click click boom boom!" 

Best way to represent DOOM guy, lyrics and song by miracleofsound. 

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco

24 minutes ago, HellfireDaemon said:

Thank you! I was looking at the Warlust tennogen helm for rhino and realized that it looked like something straight out of DOOM, so, being the bulky SOB that he is, I decided to try and make Doomguy

You got the colouring absolutely spot on mate.

55 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

Obviously you don't put a melee weapon on him, you just use the Christmas skin for fist weapons so he can tear demons apart WITH HIS BARE HANDS!

F*** I didnt even THINK of that. Thank you! I was thinking "Maybe ripkas?" But its not chainsaw-ey enough.

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood.

He chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace.

And with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him.

And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him

The Doom Slayer.