Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

管理能不能给我个紫名,说个话老被踢好烦

Frost0Tenno

Translation:

Title- Management can you give me the purple name, say something and always being kicked out of channel

Content - I send message after 2 minutes , and sometimes after 5 minutes or 10 minutes I still be kicked. I have played 2000 hours and still be kicked. Even if I repeated after 120 seconds, I did not say any insulting words. This makes me quite depressed.

DE does not have to give you the purple name to say something or to prevent you from being kicked.

If you still have the same problems, please contact the support.

It seems that you are posting in Chinese intentionally. But there are no Chinese subforums after all. :thinking: 

我知道你会说英文, 但是你想在这里用中文, 不过可不可以至少发一些比较有意义的帖? 你发的都不符合 "一般讨论区" 规定, 只有部分管理员会中文, 不然你的帖早就被锁了.

Edit: 请发一些可以真正用来讨论的主题, 谢谢.

Edited by IamYourWife

请不要来这里给中国人丢脸,老是被踢是你自己的问题,怎么可能这么简单就给你紫名。

Please do not come here to shame Chinese. It's your own problems that make you kicked from time to time. It's not so easy to become the Guide of Lotus.

This thread has devolved into insults and non-constructive discussion, therefore I am locking it. In-game chat restrictions are best handled with support, so I recommend making a ticket if you wish to shed more light on your situation.

Thank you.