Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Audio disabled while invisible

LuckyCharm

Hey DE, I would like to bring it to your attention that after the recent patch the audio disappears while invisible now. 

You don't hear kuva, weapon sounds or things dying or breaking. The lotus still talks as much as ever though if that's any consolation. 

Thanks and please fix this

Luckycharm

7 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Hey DE, I would like to bring it to your attention that after the recent patch the audio disappears while invisible now. 

You don't hear kuva, weapon sounds or things dying or breaking. The lotus still talks as much as ever though if that's any consolation. 

Thanks and please fix this

Luckycharm

I came here to report this bug, and I found that you already have.  When I'm invisible more sounds are muted now than before today's update.  Most noticeable is that the kuva siphon becomes completely silent when you are invisible.

Same bug, same reason. Noticed it (more than usual) on Banshee's silence, then played Ivara and Loki and had the same issue on both of them.

Edit to correct: it's not just the bass - just ran a mission and the charge-up sound of Opticor was muted also, so disproved my own theory

Edited by Avernal

My audio is fine with Ash's invisibility and also with Naramon's Shadow Step invisibility.  But there are problems with both Ivara and Loki.  The muted audio occurs regardless of whether I am Client or Host.

well Packed,well done. Loki just now became deaf,hears only through loot is selected as Yes, as the enemies die,and Kuva now from memory look for something=)? can't hear Kuva markups,only if you see where the spit stretches. fix,and=) don't want to be deaf=( and just do it it is not audible,but he hears what he stalls it through?the Octavia all right with that, ash and Ivara I have not tried