Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection Instant Death

(PSN)Octodog

I'm confused as to if this is supposed to happen, but I frequently see the defection hostages running out of health and instead of going down, they just explode and die. From what I read on the wiki, there's nothing states that there's a case in which insta-death occurs. Is this supposed to happen and I'm just dumb, or is this a glitch. I have a video of it happening on my PS4.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Octodog said:

Good to know, although I wish this was more apparent.

Indeed. It'd be a lot nicer if there was something like a lotus voice over saying something like "tenno, the infested spores are too strong, if that defector goes down again you won't be able to save them" even if it was only once per mission to avoid audio fatigue.

Just now, Kjahla81 said:

No. During the Defection event it was like. You can only revive once. 

Stealth feature means it is there but didn't tell everyone it is there, so everyone thought there is a bleedout period.

To my knowledge, you can revive them once. After that, if they die again, they are done.

However, oberon can help keep their health up and extend their countdown giving you plenty of time to deal with enemies before reviving, trinity's blessing is effective and can keep them from going down as long as you pay attention, and vazarin school can heal them as well.

Good crowd control can keep enemies off them so you dont have to worry as much. Vauban comes to mind right away. But with a little practice, any frame can be useful and get the job done.

Edited by Faulcun