Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does this count as harrasment?

NemesisNachos

Question

I was doing the spy sortie yesterday with radiation challenge and had a teammate playing as Wukong that would repeatedly and purposely inflict himself with radiation proc to kill me and other teammates, he then followed with "XD" or "B?"(whatever that means) in chat, and proceeded to teabag whoever he killed for the duration of the bleedout. If this wasn't annoying already he would choose to kill people at the most opportune moments such as a teammate hacking a console. 

Normally I wouldn't mind if teammates killed me a few times with rad proc and would dismiss it as an accident. However, his behaivor clearly showed that it was intentional and he picked Wukong on a spy mission not so that he could complete the spy rooms, but for the sole purpose of making it difficult for teammates to stop him. Anyways I figured I should ask here since It's rare I meet rude players in game, only 3 people in my 1600 hours of gameplay (oddly enough they were all Wukongs). Sorry for not providing screenshots, it was late and it didn't occur to me that I should take some.

6 answers to this question

This is why I do two things.

Spy sorties I do solo. May take longer but it wont ever fail.
Radiation sorties with open groups I use Oberon for the condition cleanse. 

But overall, report that piece of s***. 

(A duration built Titania also works to keep trolls status free with skill 1)

Edited by Airwolfen

When encounter such cases, report the player to support.

Block and ignore him in game.

Try to solo all spy and radiation sorties. (You will become better with the game if you are able to solo well)

Edited by kyori

you cant make a report without a screenshot / video. because you need to type the person user id.

in the future if you are unhappy about someone, screenshot what bad things he do.

btw afk is reportable and perma ban after 3rd report