Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to make an exchange with Platinum for one of the Prime Pack in the Vault?

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

as far as I'm aware only the weapons/warframes blueprints can be bought from players who have got them from relics

Yes I'm aware of that but the Targis Prime cannot be traded and thus is only available with the Prime Pack in the Vault. I understand it's a difficult situation but has it been done before? Is there a safe median where both players can feel safe when doing this type of trading? 

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Babadookcf said:

I'm only interested in the Targis Prime Armor in the Force Prime Pack but I'm willing to pay 2,000 plat for it, twice the amount for the pack itself. 

So I wanted to know if there is a good way to do this kind of trading? 

Nope. Platinum can be acquirable via trade and that means noone has to pay real money , instead they will use a currency that is already ingame.

So, Vault Packs = real money for DE.

Making buyable with platinum is not a good idea , business-wise.

There is no official/legal way to facilitate a trade like that. Prime cosmetics found within the Prime Access and Prime Unvaultings are both unable to be traded, and only purchasable with real world currency.

Edited by AXCrusnik

There really is no safe way to go about doing this. Basically, if you were to actually go through with it, that person would have to go into your account and buy it themselves. You of course either give them the plat before or after the transaction, which adds the risk of one of you getting scammed. There's also the risk that DE will ban both of your accounts for account sharing since it goes against the ToS.

Just buy it the next time it comes back in Prime Vault.

Attempting to trade in-game items that can't be traded fully via the in-game trade system (trade kiosks in dojo or Maroo's bazaar) is against the rules and will result in your account being banned.

53 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Just buy it the next time it comes back in Prime Vault.

Attempting to trade in-game items that can't be traded fully via the in-game trade system (trade kiosks in dojo or Maroo's bazaar) is against the rules and will result in your account being banned.

Thanks for clarifying!