Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you find Warframe?

xXDeadsinxX

Steam actually. Was looking at the mmo section of the store and saw the name. Was like "hrm, what's this?" When to its store page and was like "OMG". And here I am :D

I have found so many things on steam. Thank you Valve gods lol.

In my case, I was randomly perusing the PS4 store, saw the word "Free", went to see what that was about, Warframe caught my eye so I downloaded it. Tried it for a week and gave up (the learning curve was a bit steep for me). Gave it another shot a month later and the rest, as they say, is history.

I found out about Warframe back when it just came out. I'd wanted to play it back then, but my computer (and internet) was so bad I couldn't even download the game. I started to play about a year ago, when I got my new PC, and I heard that warframe was a really good f2p game that wasn't p2w. 

On 8/11/2017 at 11:05 AM, (PS4)abbacephas said:

In my case, I was randomly perusing the PS4 store, saw the word "Free", went to see what that was about, Warframe caught my eye so I downloaded it. Tried it for a week and gave up (the learning curve was a bit steep for me). Gave it another shot a month later and the rest, as they say, is history.

This, except I stayed with it, but didn't know jack on how to build frames. So I actually made three different PSNs just for Warframe in order to get a different starter.

The account I main is actually my third and last one, with my starter as Excalibur.

me and my friend are gamers who are constantly searching for fun games.

then i found warframe when it was closed beta. i requested to join it but then a week after it went open beta.

still regret it not buying any of the founder packs.

4 years MR15-16( i dont remember because MR doesnt matter for me)

done almost all the events except two because i didnt had the time.

looking back i am very happy to find this game even though it kinda gets boring each time i play now.

but hopefully that changes when PoE is coming.

• 3 weeks later...