Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't unlock Sedna Junction.

BayonettaPL

Question

I killed 10 Sentients, Vay Hek collected 3 Mods from Orokin Principles, and crafted 2 weapons that require Mastery Rank 5- Sybaris and Rubico. The game doesn't see either of them, and still tells me that I have to craft a weapon that requires MR 5. I claimed them using the Companion App, is that wrong?

Edited by BayonettaPL

5 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, BayonettaPL said:

I killed 10 Sentients, collected 3 Mods from Orokin Principles, and crafted 2 weapons that require Mastery Rank 5- Sybaris and Rubico. The game doesn't see either of them, and still tells me that I have to craft a weapon that requires MR 5. I claimed them using the Companion App, is that wrong?

May be a glitch. Maybe the system only recognizes it by claiming it trough the foundry in-game. Other than that, yes, sometimes the requirements won't register. When I was unlocking Lua I did the 15 Defense waves and it didn't count, so I had to do a 2nd time to wave 20 to be sure. The same happened to a friend when I helped him, and we had to do 20 waves too. In any case, this is a game made of a buch of code, and it is very easy to exist such problems, due to any number of reasons. Your best chance is building another set of MR5 (I'd even advise you to go higher, MR6+, just to be sure) and see if it works.

Kudos!

I might as well chime in and say that I also can't complete the sedna junction in a different way. I am able to kill the valkyr specter as normal, since I have the junction unlocked.

But i can't interact with the console in the room at all. All I can do is leave the relay and go back to my ship. its very frustrating and the problem has gone on for as long as junctions have been introduced for me.