Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got demoted?

Hezlock

Question

Hello, I came back to warframe from a long break and decided to check upon my... presumably dead clan (About 10-20 people in it) for which I was a Warlord (Leader, I basically created it) And somewhy My rank has gone down to Champion (Second highest rank, right below Warlord with everything except "Ruler") while a single guy (Who seems active) is now left with the Warlord rank.

The clan originally had about 4 warlords, 1 of which is now the only warlord for some reason. I made the Clan back in Update 7, back when warlords could demote eachother, but then I remember a few updates after - that option was removed, so basically every warlord stayed warlord until they left on their own. I'm not sure if this has changed and the only warlord left that was still playing demoted me on purpose or the game now automatically demotes for inactivity... help please.

7 answers to this question

Whoever has leadership status of the clan can demote other Warlords. No other Warlord can demote each other, other than that sole Warlord with status. This was implemented long after these updates you mentioned.

To gain Leadership status you would have to contact support, and require other Warlords to be inactive for a set period of time, or for them to give consent.

The current warlord most likely sent in a support ticket and asked for all inactive warlords to be demoted and since you had been inactive long enough, you were demoted.

You would need to talk to the current Warlord about being promoted back to Warlord status (but they would have "founder" status as it was likely moved to them when support demoted you).

6 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I did not know that DE included a system like this. :)

I didnt either, found out after i have to deal with similar thing

Trying to transfer Warlord rank to myselft, but its was not possible, because there was older clan member, which wanst Warlord but still active