Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Sound Option For Lotus Spam

vladiko2

Mute the Wonderful Voice of Lotus o.Ö

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!

Go and farm Ambulas for Excalibur parts. You'll see that the Lotus has only one line (as opposed to the multiple different lines for all the other bosses) and you'll get very tired of hearing it again and again and again and again.

"The latest Corpus proxy is a deadly biped dubbed Ambulas.  We have tracked the prototype to this ship.  Destroy it before it can enter full production."

Did I get it right from memory?  No?  Maybe?  Seriously, if this is right, I didn't look this up at all.  That is how ingrained that stupid Ambulas Line is in my mind.

I hope you have a Corruptor with you.

Well, you wouldn't let me start without a Corruptor slotted, so...

she's gotta make sure. absolute sure. 

and just incase you forgot what Alphas and Betas were for in the past 30 seconds...

Edited by taiiat

I call her the popup ditz for a reason.

Seriously, I get more spam from her than I do from Nigerian Princes saying they have a wonderful financial opportunity for me.

It's a factor with the new dialogue with raid and sabotage missions too, particularly sabotage. At first it's like "Oh neat! New dialogue!", then after it loops every thirty seconds during a fifteen minute mission, I want to work for the Grineer just to see if they offer popup blockers. I have to mute speech volume just because I've gotten sick of her nagging, still doesn't make the stupid popup go away though. :-(

I've never been spammed by the Lotus...

Not? In the latest Perdita (Uranus) Alert, she was telling me every five or so meters, that I was getting closer to the target. Even if I went back to pick up some loot. She was so busy in doing so, that she completely forgot to mention the Toxic Ancients waiting for me right behind the door I was going to open ...

Edited by Bibliothekar