Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility of adding nvidia hairworks as well as gun debris into warframe?

lightdragon64

I think that if they were optional features that they would make a nice additions to the game. for those of you who don't know what it is that i'm talking about i'll leave links to videos/pictures with examples.

Gun debris (fallout 4)

Nvidia hairworks (witcher 3) sorry couldn't find a video that didn't have some annoying person talking over everything. but the hair on this wolf will wave and move according to how the wolf moves and be effected by the wind in game as well as any other outside factors similar to how real hair would work.

Image result for nvidia hairworks witcher 3

Correction here is a video.

I think that gun debris would make an interesting addon to the game that if optional would be pretty cool to have.

and as for hairworks i think that giving them to kubros, kavats,and tenno would give players a lot more to customize while still looking great.

what do you guys think? and what other interesting graphical upgrades do you think should be added to warframe?
Edited by lightdragon64

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Unnecessary, game is great as it is. Adding these features will only make the game requirements rocket...

i did say optional, it would only require a higher end card to work with the stuff, physx effects are already an optional feature don't see why something like this couldn't.

13 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

i did say optional, it would only require a higher end card to work with the stuff, physx effects are already an optional feature don't see why something like this couldn't.

PhysX is being phased out. They are working on their own, video card agnostic particle system. I don't think they'll go with an Nvidia specific feature, and spend time implementing something only a part of the user base could possibly use.

9 hours ago, peterc3 said:

PhysX is being phased out. They are working on their own, video card agnostic particle system. I don't think they'll go with an Nvidia specific feature, and spend time implementing something only a part of the user base could possibly use.

either way, i think it would be cool to add in better hair effects and even things like gun destruction to environments, would be pretty cool nonetheless.

10 hours ago, peterc3 said:

ANy info where they mentioned they were phasing out PhysX, I could not find it on google.