The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow incremental platinum spending for speeding up build times

(PSN)slayerserenity

If we were allowed to select on much platinum in the foundry when items are in progress being build cause some times I have left small amount of platinum that can't be spend on so the great idea is...

if we select for example - 1 platinum to be added just reduce the platinum amount and so on...

Edited by Letter13
Thread title edited to be less clickbait-y.

Stop using clickbait titles because this isn't buzzfeed or whatever uses that dumb tactic because it actually causes people to ignore your thread and leaves no room for discussion because the first post is me pointing out how dumb it is?  That's the best idea ever. 

On topic, I'm not even half sure what you're saying or suggesting. Care to elaborate? 

(And seriously, just put what you're suggesting in the title. The people that want to discuss will discuss. No point in  trying to use an overused and lazy tactic) 

OP is suggesting that we be allowed to contribute specific amounts of plat to speed up craft times, as we sometimes wind up with odd amounts of plat that can't be spent on anything else. This is already possible in some capacity - the amount needed to instantly craft decreases with time anyways.

12 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Stop using clickbait titles because this isn't buzzfeed or whatever uses that dumb tactic because it actually causes people to ignore your thread and leaves no room for discussion because the first post is me pointing out how dumb it is?  That's the best idea ever. 

On topic, I'm not even half sure what you're saying or suggesting. Care to elaborate? 

(And seriously, just put what you're suggesting in the title. The people that want to discuss will discuss. No point in  trying to use an overused and lazy tactic) 

You should have not reply to this thread!!!

Have you ever done a project for school and had to come up with a catchy title to grab people attention? Plus don't be rude cause that how you came off...

Aren't school projects stricter and more to the point? Click-bait in school is allowed? ...what?   "Here is what really killed the -"   - an essay by That Person.
"What killed these dinosaurs will shock you".  Click on Edit and change the title.

On topic:

Contributing plat in a small amount to reduce time similar to how it is done when building rooms in the Dojo... Simple but effective.
Also, if you have 112 plat. why not buy slots for 12 plat? Get a round 100.

28 minutes ago, INight00 said:

Aren't school projects stricter and more to the point? Click-bait in school is allowed? ...what?   "Here is what really killed the -"   - an essay by That Person.
"What killed these dinosaurs will shock you".  Click on Edit and change the title.

On topic:

Contributing plat in a small amount to reduce time similar to how it is done when building rooms in the Dojo... Simple but effective.
Also, if you have 112 plat. why not buy slots for 12 plat? Get a round 100.

I'm just making a point about the title how writers, blog, whoever, etc... want to get people attention to read something... 

I don't understand every time I post something I come across Tenno who just have to be negative, and reply with negatively...

If we are able to select how much platinum when building something in dojo why not apply that with the foundry.

Im just making suggestions that all.

If I come off rude toward you I apologize just making a point...

Your title isn't grabbing people's attention for the correct reason, OP, and you should change it.

"The title of your thread should describe the topic of your feedback. Avoid hateful, demanding, or misleading titles. Don't do Click-baits with provocative titles : it does not promote an insightful discussion. Your feedback title should encourage people to take interest and participate in the discussion."

TOP 10 CLICKBAITY THREAD TITLES THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE!!!

:crylaugh:(YOU WON'T BELIEVE #7)!!! :crylaugh:

---

...Getting back on topic in regards to the main idea of the thread, we already have the platinum costs go down as time goes on, so I don't see why this idea couldn't be implemented. Personally, I never rush foundry items (no need to use plat when one can just be patient), but I'm sure at least a few people would appreciate it.

Spoiler

srsly tho, just use an accurate, non-clickbait thread title

not that hard

Edited by Jackviator

Thread title edited to be less clickbait-y.

In all honesty, not a bad idea.

Another add-on to this idea that could work is have the platinum amount required for completion reduce over time (i.e. if it's 50% done building, you only need to pay 50% of the "finish it now" cost).