Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, give full auto to Knell and Dual Toxocyst

-CM-NineFingers

Title says it all. Having to use autoclick macros or risk suffering from a carpian tunnel syndrome after a 10 minute mission is not a good thing. If they turned to full auto when you score a headshot, they would be much, much better weapons.

Honestly love the toxocysts, one of my favourite weapons on paper, but oh dear lord is the execution flawed. Bringing them into a secondary only sortie by accident is a Guantanamo level torture for your fingers, and you will need a break if you dare bring them into a long run. Please, pretty please, give them an auto function when excited.

Just now, rapt0rman said:

Bind fire to your mouse scroll.

Maxes the fire rate of spammy semi autos while saving your finger, AND allows for controlled single shots and small bursts for full autos.

I also bandaid those weapons like that, but it's still a bandaid. I want them to work by themselves without the need to tinker with your controls just to use one weapon.

I honestly don't consider it a bandaid, mouse scroll is one of the most efficient and effective ways to press a button a bunch of times without a third party program. I mean, it's a standard button on mouses, it's a tool that's there to be used.

And it's useful on nearly every single semi auto, full auto, and melee weapon.

Another hint, bind main fire to mouse scroll up, and alt fire to mouse scroll down (and mouse scroll click for weapons that have charged alt fires) allows the seamless use of both fires for weapons like the hind and euphona prime.

Edited by rapt0rman

17 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

I honestly don't consider it a bandaid, mouse scroll is one of the most efficient and effective ways to press a button a bunch of times without a third party program. I mean, it's a standard button on mouses, it's a tool that's there to be used.

And it's useful on nearly every single semi auto, full auto, and melee weapon.

Another hint, bind main fire to mouse scroll up, and alt fire to mouse scroll down (and mouse scroll click for weapons that have charged alt fires) allows the seamless use of both fires for weapons like the hind and euphona prime.

Well, not everyone can do that to fix them, console players as prime example. and fixing a game mechanic with something you do clientside is a bandaid, no matter wether if it's a confortable one or not. I would love to use the toxocysts without the need to prepare a macro to spam clicks, and quality of life apart, it's just the logical thing to do. they have infinite ammo and increased fire rate,might as well make it full auto, right?