Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No idea when self reviving was added. Do not like.

Troll_Logic

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

There is a keybinding function in the Options menu.

Yes but the keybinding option is "use" which still presents the problem of reload+revive overlap.
I only complain because I resurrected once trying to reload ._.

Just now, Maizaeku said:

Yes but the keybinding option is "use" which still presents the problem of reload+revive overlap.
I only complain because I resurrected once trying to reload ._.

I'm not sure I follow.  I remapped multiple keybinds and don't have any overlapping?

Just now, MagPrime said:

I'm not sure I follow.  I remapped multiple keybinds and don't have any overlapping?

It's really a minor thing, honestly. I'm not sure if this was in the tutorial or just something I discovered on my own. But the (default) use key is x, which also doubles as a reload (option available or able to be disabled in options). So, I got used to x for things, picking things up, interacting with things, reloading, etc. The revive function is classed under "use" I believe, so, if I'm correct, it's the same key as picking up stars, talking to people, and (to me) reloading. The other issues weren't important because talking to people and or picking up things isn't an issue when you need to reload, but resurrecting is.
I also realize how minor this is, as the person I play with themselves uses the 'proper' (default) reload key of R, which is already its own key.
So I guess I'm just grumbling like an old man really.

8 minutes ago, Maizaeku said:

It's really a minor thing, honestly. I'm not sure if this was in the tutorial or just something I discovered on my own. But the (default) use key is x, which also doubles as a reload (option available or able to be disabled in options). So, I got used to x for things, picking things up, interacting with things, reloading, etc. The revive function is classed under "use" I believe, so, if I'm correct, it's the same key as picking up stars, talking to people, and (to me) reloading. The other issues weren't important because talking to people and or picking up things isn't an issue when you need to reload, but resurrecting is.
I also realize how minor this is, as the person I play with themselves uses the 'proper' (default) reload key of R, which is already its own key.
So I guess I'm just grumbling like an old man really.

Hm.  Not to derail this topic, mind if we take this to PM's?  I feel like we're discussing two different things.

If not, no worries. 

EDIT: NM, got it figured out.  You are correct, on both things.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to have X be reload while downed and self revive

Edited by MagPrime

47 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

The amount of people in here falling for the troll bait is entertaining...

47 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Demon Intellect said:

Because mine isn't known as being a griefer? You self identify as a troll. So I'll take your 'opinions as an attempt to troll which it honestly seems like it is. Or your one of those elitists who hate anyone who wants to play the game for fun.

He hasn't been trolling. All his concerns are legitimate and, though not substantiated initially, have been elaborated in response to opposing arguments with civility. 

Please reciprocate that gesture. 

The initial feedback in the OP was very poor (please provide details the next time: why is it wrong/what's the problem exactly, how could it be improved, etc), but opinions and answers were given. Now it feels like this thread will derail into unconstructive and potentially hostile arguments.

To prevent that...

Avalanche.