Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orokin roller/ prime roller

Jivy

Question

i found these rollers that are new to the codex and they dont appear in the codex even when i scan them till all of them are green and they seem to have a blackish and goldish tint to it and it only appears to my knollege in the stealth puzzle room on lua anyone know why they exist and why they dont appear i cant find anything about them thanks and i have pictures but its to hard to post them i cant be botherd with it -_-

Edited by AngelicRhino

7 answers to this question

http://imgur.com/a/DC53e i couldnt figure it out so i just posted a link ugh why is it so hard. anyways the first picture is were i found them and the rest are some views of them but jesus they would bump into me so much lol and they dont appear in the codex even tho there all green now its probbly because codex isnt finished guess wait till codex 2.0 and a intresting thing they appear to just be named roller even tho ive scanned all rollers and this is a new type that you can scan once you find the stealth room if you dont belive me and think its fake go to the stealth room and you will find them around there just make sure to find them before they get (easily) deystroyed and intresting the greineer shoot at them even tho there rollers so its probbly confiermd they are a orokin or prime roller that i thought of but why do they even exist? why a roller and why only appear in that room? if someone at DE could confirm this that would be a big help thanks (sorry for spelling mistakes im not a good typer)

Edited by AngelicRhino

21 minutes ago, AngelicRhino said:

http://imgur.com/a/DC53e i couldnt figure it out so i just posted a link ugh why is it so hard. anyways the first picture is were i found them and the rest are some views of them but jesus they would bump into me so much lol and they dont appear in the codex even tho there all green now its probbly because codex isnt finished guess wait till codex 2.0 and a intresting thing they appear to just be named roller even tho ive scanned all rollers and this is a new type that you can scan once you find the stealth room if you dont belive me and think its fake go to the stealth room and you will find them around there just make sure to find them before they get (easily) deystroyed and intresting the greineer shoot at them even tho there rollers so its probbly confiermd they are a orokin or prime roller that i thought of but why do they even exist? why a roller and why only appear in that room? if someone at DE could confirm this that would be a big help thanks (sorry for spelling mistakes im not a good typer)

So that's the so-called special Roller in the Stealth test.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Moon/Stealth_Test

Kinda odd that it doesn't have a codex entry though. Maybe DE didn't expect players to see them that often?