Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Impossible Challenge?

Instinction

So I got this Riven mod... qlCsA5u.jpg

Not really sure how to go about this.

Tested to make sure. It's not just health damage. You can take no damage entirely, not one shield point. And also no abilities, so there goes the Invis method.

Any suggestions, or did I just get extremely unlucky.

Edited by Instinction

Ivara. Pop an energy pad at the beginning, go into prowl and search for the target. The No Abilities applies only to a certain range from the target, if you have them activated before entering it, you are fine. Roll to speed up the process, Hobbled doesn't affect parkour and rolls. 

Edited by aligatorno

5 minutes ago, Instinction said:

So I got this Riven mod... qlCsA5u.jpg

Not really sure how to go about this.

Tested to make sure. It's not just health damage. You can take no damage entirely, not one shield point. And also no abilities, so there goes the Invis method.

Any suggestions, or did I just get extremely unlucky.

or sell it to me. id like to take that challenge on

24 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Ivara. Pop an energy pad at the beginning, go into prowl and search for the target. The No Abilities applies only to a certain range from the target, if you have them activated before entering it, you are fine. Roll to speed up the process, Hobbled doesn't affect parkour and rolls. 

This is good to know. I actually thought that as the very first thing, but it said no abilities, so I figured that meant from start to finish.