Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Xander

I've been seeing a lot of worried players creating Support Tickets, not completely sure of what issues can be handled by our support staff. So, I'm creating this topic to give a (maybe not so) brief rundown of common problems that can be solved for you if you contact Support. Hopefully this will encourage more players to contact Support. Even though there's still an influx of requests from Update 9 and there can be a delay with our Support Staff contacting you, we want to solve the issues you're experiencing with your account. At the risk of sounding dramatic, please don't suffer in silence.

This thread in particular focuses on inventory issues, but please don't hesitate to contact Support when you're experiencing problems; that's why we're here!

I've seen a few players worried that we perform a rollback on your account to solve your issues. We do not cause your account to lose any progress; we simply modify its current state to correct your problem (eg, we won't rollback your account to fix a sold item, we simply place it back into your inventory)

"I accidentally purchased the same item twice."

First things first, please choose which one you'd like to keep and start using it! Support tries to have as little impact on your playtime as possible; we're able to see which of the items you aren't using it and remove it from your inventory (even while you're logged in). All items on the Market can be refunded and your platinum/credits will be fully refunded for the duplicate purchase.

"I bought the wrong item."

A variation of the above problem, but the same applies. We're able to remove the item and refund your platinum fully. Please don't abuse this: we're able to track XP on items, and cannot perform refunds on "used/ranked up" items. 

"I sold an item by mistake, is there any way I can have it back?"

Absolutely. Any item you've sold within the last 30 days can be restored back to it's original state, although any mods on Weapons/Warframes may not remain intact (there's some witchcraft involved). One issue is that the reversal process will fail if there's not enough inventory space currently available; we'll contact you to let you know you need to make room in your inventory.

"An item was building in my Foundry and now it isn't."

Usually this is because the blueprint was sold accidentally. We'll replace the blueprint, and the item will appear back in your Foundry without losing any construction time.

"I started building something in the Foundry that I didn't mean to."

If support doesn't contact you in time, please don't claim the item from your Foundry. We'll remove it, and refund the full construction costs.

"I built a skin, but I can't find it."

You can equip skins by customizing their respective item, such as a Warframe to switch your helmet. If you have trouble though, contact Support and we can verify you have the item, as well as help you get it equipped.

"I'd like an item removed from my inventory please"

I've seen a few of these, and if you want a tidy inventory, I'm not going to judge you. Unsellable items like Warframe Components can be removed from your inventory, but the construction costs will not be refunded.

"My mod is missing" & "I fused a mod by accident!"

One note here is that if it was a rifle-type mod, it may be hiding on your Sentinel, but usually your mod was fused by accident. If you have a good idea what mod it may have been fused into, please don't perform any more fusions; if a fused mod is fused again into a new mod, it cannot be recovered. This is one of the more time-intensive requests that are made, but we're almost always able to recover the mod.

"I polarized my Weapon/Warframe incorrectly, help!"

You bet we can help. You can keep using the item in the meantime, and we'll add the polarity you request.

There's one last issue I want to cover here. It can be common since our game is still in Beta, but unfortunately it's one we can't offer much support for.

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

TL;DR: Contact Support! We can help you with a variety of problems you're having.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions about support, or if you're unsure support can help you. However, if your account needs to be modified to correct your issue, you'll still need to officially contact us and create a Support Ticket.

Warframe is an excellent game, simulate the action with this wonderful chooter and should expand to more challenging situations and challenges. The new mission map seems to me somewhat uncomfortable, the former had better visibility for selecting the scenario as in star wars old republic, the new changes seem very good, I think the mission selection could have better design for display

First of all thanks for a topic - this would not only be helpful for the neophytes but for the aged players as well.

And yes I had encounters with disconnection whereas I lost thereby rare  braton prime reciever which I have been hunting for ages. Of course it's hard to tell but sould somehow be trackable. Hope this will be implementer future-wise :)

Okay so i just tried to submit a support ticket and the page logged me out every time I clicked on it. So how do I go about submitting my issue now?

Edit: My IP is banned from logging in for X amount of time.

Edited by SoundWav3

hi ive been having trouble playing warframe today up untill 2pm (gmt+1) i just had the odd game crash which happens all the time but since then it has logged me out every time i have accepted an invite to join a game, whether from a freind or randoms in recruiting chat. if that wasnt bad enough the game now crashes every time i try to join a mission on my own without any invites involved.

i have submitted a ticket but not had a reply thus far

Edited by unhinged2010

all these may be helpful but they are not what I'm looking for .

I seem to have a permanent  bug because there is simply nothing I could do to get rid of it.

all my weapons damage rate and puncture has lowered to where they are not useful.

I was wondering if this is a bug or part of the game because it happened when stalker appeared in a mission

and killed me. after quitting the mission I looked in my arsenal and found all my weapons damage rate and puncture rate completely lowered to stats lowered than 5.0 . can someone help me because I cant even play the game anymore with this bug around.

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i was trying to wright this post with my brothers account (who owns the ps4) but it wouldn't let me since i don't know his password. I bought a decent amount of platinum, around $70 worth but i only meant to do $20, because none of it showed up and yet it still charged my brother's account, i meant to only spend the prepaid card for $20, but i was confused and wasted around $50 dollars of my bros money cause no platinum showed up. ps4 tried to help me and all they could offer is a refund, can you help? if it helps my bros account is spax101, all i only wanted was a few more weapon and warframe slots ;-;

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but, i crash the game whenever i 

1)play a mission in any matchmaking type

2) change my weapons (not warframes)

I've redownloaded the game twice and the problems still occur 

Edited by Trolzor1

• 3 weeks later...

I cant play the game anymore.

The game crashes in all type of missions and the fastest way to make it crash is to play void missions.

Updated all my drivers. Didn't fix it. Problems started with this update.

Hope you'll fix it fast.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I can`t play even the 1st Quest mission for archwing it keeps crashing

Me too. It's the same crash on any of the new missions added in U15 (Orokin Derelict Sabatage or the Archwing questline). I can reproduce the same crash each time on the loading screen for that mission. It goes back to windows. 100% chance. I haven't been able to load on of those missions if I'm the host or joining someone else's game nor by joining a game in progress.

EDIT: I did a Kiste mission on Ceres with a random group. Things were going fine until I saw a player playing Limbo for the first time. I was in the mission proper defending the objective and turned my camera and saw him. My game instantly locked up and crashed to windows. Again it's the brand new U15 content that seems to be causing my crashes.

Edited by EvilMind

I updated game with this new arching patch. My loading time significantly increase a lot before log in screen. When I started to do arching 1st quest - mission wont load and game crash - I tried to submit automated report but report havent submitted each time.

Steps I took - Verify and Optimize game; nothing wrong found

Analyse network; working perfect

Looks like I cant play warframe at all after this patch. Please do PTR before patch so you guys dont ruin game experience. Dev also wait for all bugs to be found before they apply patch instead of give us critical patches asap.

Hello, this is my second account for Warframe (my primary one is Ravissen) and I've been keeping my in-game mastery rank at 0 so that I'm never suspected of doing anything bad with this account (like trading event-only mods).

However, the Archwing requires rank 2 and I would like to be able to use it on this account. So, if I increase my mastery rank, is there anything else I can do to ensure I am never suspected of doing bad things with this account? For example, if you guys can see a players' trade history then I simply won't ever trade with anybody.

아크윙 업데이트 관련 버그 제보 .

아크윙 주무기 : 임페라토르 

속성모드 장비시 불+가스 = 독성 데미지 표기가  주무기 세부현황 란에 누락 되어 나타납니다. 

실제 게임(미션) 내에서는 데미지가 정상적으로 나타납니다.