The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Personally Want De To Give Beta Testers Upon Release?

BlazenFury

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of them in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

Then Four emblems that match each Founder symbol. 

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

I support this idea.

I also would like to see DE keep in touch and interacting with the community as they are doing now.

Dota 2 gave a Bloodstone, that's so far useless, but is still pretty cool. 

Personally, i want an Emblem with an effect, like +affinity per kill or something. maybe even a new Vandal/Prime like the ones people from Closed Beta received(can we has Kogake Prime?).

Potatoes, lots of @(*()$ potatoes.

Hmm, less bugs, more balance and a real endgame?

Though honestly I like the idea of the closed/open beta emblems.  Maybe have them done in the DE icon style as CB/OB.

Though would be more happy with cosmetics than weapons, because you can potentially use cosmetics on any build.

Platinum would be nice, or extra weapon/frame slots on the practical end. Or on the visual end a choice of color palettes would be nice doesn't have to be unique even just a freebie palette for beta testers.

I'd just be happy for something cosmetic really.

I believe they're planning on adding more cosmetic features to warframes in the coming patches, so, something along the lines of that would be nice.

At the other end of things, which is to ask for things which beta testers probably won't get, would be something like an exclusive primed warframe.