The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Future Boss Frames?

Nicholas00452

6 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

its strange do the corpus just not have women in high places?

There are only 3 actual living corpus bosses, too low a data range to really make an opinion from

There most likely are higher up corpus females, we just don't see them on the battlefields

46 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Yeah... tbh I'm disgusted by the corpus' lack of a female boss.

its strange do the corpus just not have women in high places? I for one find this extremely strange.

It's nothing strange at all, if you have noticed Corpus uses machinery most of the time, unlike Grineer, where female enemies are quite common (gunner, ballista, scorpion, etc), they even got a female boss, Kela the Thaym.

And also someone said, Corpus only got 3 human bosses, the others are machinery (Jackal, Hyena pack, Raptor, etc)

I think it's fairly well balanced.

Edited by DarkLordX2

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

its strange do the corpus just not have women in high places? I for one find this extremely strange.

58 minutes ago, Ershardia said:

There are only 3 actual living corpus bosses, too low a data range to really make an opinion from

There most likely are higher up corpus females, we just don't see them on the battlefields

Gee the evil company built on the corpses of it's employees doesn't have equal opportunity to climb the corporate ladder. Fancy that.

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Tbh, I'm disgusted by the Corpus' lack of male special infantry.

What's your point? Those guys at the top of the Corpus faction have (or will have) a great lore wall behind justifying why they are there. I'm okay with that.

5 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

High places =/= able to fight

Its a merchant cult, they are a Megacorp whose big heads will avoid the battlefield at all costs, specially if its against the Tenno.

Edited by Kaotyke

7 hours ago, Nicholas00452 said:

Do you guys think that once all syndicate quests/frames are complete, and all bosses are updated (sergeant/Nef anyo, Phorid) that they will add new bosses with new obtainable warframes? Like a boss for the kuva fortress or the void?

well, they're adding the whole new PoE thing with those bosses, then theirs gonna be whatever Umbra brings along (might be a boss) and then after that, they gonna rework some of the bosses. There's also nef anyo to be added. And then, DE really want to explore more systems. There's talk of the second system (forgot it's name) which will massively explore the sentients and maybe some other races. So there's gonna be sentient bosses as well :P