Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR14 and no Archwing HELP!!!

(XBOX)CatchDATKid

Just now, (Xbox One)CatchDATKid said:

My account is CatchDATKid and I'm a mastery rank 14 and. I still can't finish my arch wing quest cause it tells me. That I don't have my odanta arch wing blueprint if I can get the odanta wing. BP than I can finally finish the game and the rest of my quest.

I really wanna be able to use a tenno

Are you in a clan with the other archwings available from dojo research..... would grabbing one of them work instead of odonata?

This just shows another one of the issues with not allowing us to 'repurchase' bp's after we've done said quests...

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Are you in a clan with the other archwings available from dojo research..... would grabbing one of them work instead of odonata?

This just shows another one of the issues with not allowing us to 'repurchase' bp's after we've done said quests...

I second that statement 

Hello guys!! So a while ago I went on a mission with a friend of mine to complete it and pick up the archwing. I had not even level and nor the mission to catch those wings, but even so I went to help him ... when it came my turn to go and complete the mission gave me that I already had all the complete items to do the archwing and the mission Was completed automatically. With that I can not use my archwing, since, at the time of equipping, it says that I did not complete the mission, but not that I go there in the mass to see it says that I have completed.

HELP ME PLEASE