Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Chroma Build: Overkill Chroma

AshenOne07

The title may sound click-baity but it's not. After wasting 9 forma just tinkering my Chroma, I finally found the build suited for my playstyle and wanted to share it to you guys. I named it the Overkill Chroma build and you can found the full guide here.

Thoughts, comments and recommendations for my build are accepted.

This isn't exactly new or revolutionary. This, for the most part, has been the build for Chroma since his release with minor variations once power and duration hit a certain threshold. If I am not mistaken, there are builds that nearly reach 1,000% damage modifier. Not trying to cheapen your excitement for a dearly loved frame (Chroma is among my most used Warframes rivht behind Vallyr and Nyx; my femmefatales I have used almost exclusively once I got them two years ago) its just not something we havent seen since Chroma dropped.

Well I will give him credit for creating a guide but yes this is the basic cookie cutter chroma build; Max power strength, max duration, steel fiber and vitality/quick thinking. I think this should be on the players helping players sub forum, I am sure there a few new chroma players looking for info there.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Click bait indeed. The usual old build, mod not maxed, link to redirect out of the forum = Thread for get visits.

LOL. If you just read the my explanation on why i didn't max out those mods, then you would not be whining like that.

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

Well I will give him credit for creating a guide but yes this is the basic cookie cutter chroma build; Max power strength, max duration, steel fiber and vitality/quick thinking. I think this should be on the players helping players sub forum, I am sure there a few new chroma players looking for info there.

Thanks man. And I've posted this on that thread. I don't know about quick thinking. It's not really that helpful in long survival runs. Even combo-ed with rage, the usefulness of this mod seems to fall off in high level plays. Well that is just my opinion

6 minutes ago, AshenOne07 said:

Thanks man. And I've posted this on that thread. I don't know about quick thinking. It's not really that helpful in long survival runs. Even combo-ed with rage, the usefulness of this mod seems to fall off in high level plays. Well that is just my opinion

It's statistically better than vitality. There is a whole thread on it with a ton of math breaking it down. I personally don't use it, I find it a hassle but arcane grace and rage will power that build. Let me see if I can find that thread.

edit here is one;

Edited by S0V3REiGN

26 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

It's statistically better than vitality. There is a whole thread on it with a ton of math breaking it down. I personally don't use it, I find it a hassle but arcane grace and rage will power that build. Let me see if I can find that thread.

edit here is one;

I already read Sci_Ants comprehensive armor guide. That quick thinking though seems really interesting. Thanks man. Will try this out later.

42 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

edit here is one;

So I tested this quick thinking setup. Yes it is indeed really good but the problem starts when you lose all that energy and your vex armor and elemental ward ends. :P. Even with Rage and Zenurik, this setup is not that good. Well, I'll stick with my current survivability setup. But really thanks for showing me these resources. I'm just started crunching some numbers in this game and this posts are really helpful for me. Thanks man.

7 hours ago, AshenOne07 said:

LOL. If you just read the my explanation on why i didn't max out those mods, then you would not be whining like that.

Can't be any good explanation for not max corrupted mods. You come in a free forum for redirect users... when you can discuss of Chorma on this pages.  But if you do a search, there are already plenty thread with build better then your. Before pretend to teach, try to learn!