Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime's Hand-wings and the Deluxe skin

Rayxen

I believe that Nekros Prime has a really good thing about it: the flappy wings. Many frames have auxiliary parts (Nekros included, as it has the Mortos Binds) and I was thinking that it would be great if we could toggle these wings as auxiliary items on the Deluxe skin when it comes out!

I'm not sure if it could be done as easily as with other auxiliary parts since Nekros would have two instead of one, but I still hope that it will become an option :)

22 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

All the Deluxe Skins should allow for Prime cosmetics to be enabled, much like how the Tennogen skins have this option.

Tennogen and Primes are skins - different color patterns over the same vanilla model. The prime bits are grafts. Deluxe skins are not skins at all, they are model swaps - the prime bits don't fit.

The wings act as the attachment point for the Mortos Binds, which means they technically count as a part of the body even if it's a separate item (which they are). What you're asking here is the equivalent of asking the devs to make Trinity's skirt an Auxiliary Cosmetic.

When Mynki designed those flaps, he most likely did them with the intention of them being a part of said thing -- LIke Vauban has longer clothes and a different neck mesh altogether.

Edited by NightmareT12

19 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

The wings act as the attachment point for the Mortos Binds, which means they technically count as a part of the body even if it's a separate item (which they are). What you're asking here is the equivalent of asking the devs to make Trinity's skirt an Auxiliary Cosmetic.

When Mynki designed those flaps, he most likely did them with the intention of them being a part of said thing -- LIke Vauban has longer clothes and a different neck mesh altogether.

I looked more into it and this seems to be the case. It's a bummer but it likely can't be done without a good amount of work on it, which probably is too much just to add a bit of compatibility with a Deluxe skin... I'll keep hoping, but I see how slim the chances of this happening are now :)