The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch between firing modes

BlinkandDie

For weapons that have two firing modes like, tenora, euphona prime, etc..

I think it would be really nice to switch between default firing modes. So that left click uses tenora's charged shot, or left click uses euphona prime's shotgun shot.

I find middle mouse button really gross to use with guns. (anything that isn't left click really).

20 hours ago, BlinkandDie said:

I think it would be really nice to switch between default firing modes. So that left click uses tenora's charged shot, or left click uses euphona prime's shotgun shot.

I find middle mouse button really gross to use with guns. (anything that isn't left click really).

But then there are people like me; If both, left AND right fire in different modes, how do I zoom it then? Middle Mouse Button?

Wait, wait, I read that wrong.

Still, get a new mouse.

----

Just remap the thing or get a mouse with more than 3 buttons. Seriously my mouse has 2 more buttons on the left side, one of which is assigned to changing firing mode, and I only paid like 20-30€ for it.

Edited by o0Despair0o

On 24.8.2017 at 0:01 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Like I've said in previous topics on this, just make "switch" versus "direct alt fire" an option
(located on the Upgrade or Appearance screen) for each weapon individually (where applicable).

Everybody wins.

This.

On 22.8.2017 at 6:21 PM, BlinkandDie said:

I can understand the Euphonia Prime since both attack versions feel more like they are meant to be a choice on how you want to use the weapon, complete with seperated stats and strong points (stat vs. crit).

But i'm under the impression the Tenora's secondary fire is meant to be a situational secondary attack, in style of the underslug grenade launchers. Only here it's like a heavy shot (reminds me to the assault rifle from Unreal 2). So i say there it's right to be just alt fire.

Edited by Othergrunty

• 1 month later...

I hope necroing for the sake of keeping topics in related posts is alright, but I wanted to really show my support for this. A button to switch the primary firing option would be beautiful. I have a Hind, and I prefer the semi-automatic mode. But if I run out of ammo, I have to go into options and switch the bindings back in order to keep the left click going for the pistol.