Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New spectre gear suggestion

LAWD

So to make my life easier in solo defenses, i like to bring out my spectre to support in killing. How about we get to create an ability-automated spectre that performs a set of mimics you set for it. Example; you go to the simulcram and activate spectre, record a short pair of actions with your current warframe, then let them play on your spectre. You can then save that as a "tactic" to which you command your spectre to do. This can be helpful when you've been downed and the defense target is getting fatally wounded, and just activate tactic. 

As for limiting how often the spectre perfroms tactic, i say a cooldown of 4 min. And as well several tactics could do.

While I love the idea, it seems a bit outside the bounds of what Warframe is aiming for when it comes to player strength. Our weapons and abilities may be strong, but that's still limited to what we ourselves are doing. There's a reason we can't issue commands to companions or sentinels; granting the player the power to control additional units would be too potent an asset for battlefield control, and would be difficult to balance. Not to mention how much extra space in the database storing these "tactics" would take up...

All said, it's a neat concept, but doesn't seem like a good fit for Warframe.

5 hours ago, LAWD said:

lol no, to issue commands to spectres

No I don't have issue the spectres that I made, it just I made all my spectres all rhino because they know when to go iron skin it and don't get slap around.  Simple tell them hold here and I just use the other summoned guys.