Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need advice.

(XBOX)zzl clippz lzz

Question

I bought the mag orbit skin then tried it on with a few colour schemes, went into about 3 games with it and realised I don't like it, i've submitted a ticket just 5minutes ago asking if i can have it refunded so I can swap it for the alata skin, does DE bother to help with things like this? because it's not like i've built a forma by rushing with plat and used it then asked for a refund, it's literally just a bad choice of a skin and all I want is to swap it for the alata skin, has anyone done things like this before and DE has helped them out? 

13 answers to this question

All deals are final when it comes to stuff that are bought instead of built. When it comes to skins it's the same thing, it was your choice to buy it, so you buy it you keep it. Simple as that, my advice is instead of buying something instantly, think more on how it would look and how often you'll use it.

1 minute ago, harbingerofdawn said:

All deals are final when it comes to stuff that are bought instead of built. When it comes to skins it's the same thing, it was your choice to buy it, so you buy it you keep it. Simple as that, my advice is instead of buying something instantly, think more on how it would look and how often you'll use it.

That isn't true in the least. There are plenty of people who have had things that they bought refunded.

1 minute ago, harbingerofdawn said:

If I'm ever unsure of purchasing something, i normally go to google or youtube to see other players who do reviews on certain items and whether they are worth purchasing at all! save you loads of plat in the end!

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)zzl clippz lzz said:

there isn't a way to preview it like go into a mode and play around with colour schemes etc to see if you want it, it just says purchase just checked now to see if i'm idiot after 90+ days playing xd 

True, that'd be a nice feature in and of itself. But we can however, put on custom colors on the normal skin, then go to the skin you wanna buy via the arsenal. That way the color'll get transfered (this way, i found out that orbit's visor and body color doesn't work to well for me and bought alata instead)

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)zzl clippz lzz said:

there isn't a way to preview it like go into a mode and play around with colour schemes etc to see if you want it, it just says purchase just checked now to see if i'm idiot after 90+ days playing xd 

I can view most skins with my current color scheme under the arsenal menu. That's how I decide if I want a skin in the first place. Why I bought Chroma deluxe, looked awesome there as opposed to the market view.

Edited by (XB1)Ubern00ber88
Spelling