Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Focus to use on Nidus?

Arkuno

Question

6 answers to this question

To be honest, because of the way changing focus is annoyingly long winded, I normally just play zenurik on all my frames, even harrow lol

I really wish I could assign a focus school to a frame in the loadouts but nope can't do that :(

Just now, LSG501 said:

I really wish I could assign a focus school to a frame in the loadouts but nope can't do that :(

Seems like focus school is assinged to operator not frame so...

And yes, u should probably use the school u like cause its too much effort to change it every time u change frame. I do use Zenurik too on every frame, dont have time to screw with focus

3 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Seems like focus school is assinged to operator not frame so...

And yes, u should probably use the school u like cause its too much effort to change it every time u change frame. I do use Zenurik too on every frame, dont have time to screw with focus

Yeah it is but we have up to 5 different schools available to us so it would be nice to be able to quickly change focus in the arsenal (ideally with loadouts storing our choice) without needing to go through the current process with the operator etc

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah it is but we have up to 5 different schools available to us so it would be nice to be able to quickly change focus in the arsenal (ideally with loadouts storing our choice) without needing to go through the current process with the operator etc

Id say theres should be 1 more tab among apperance and abillities (or inside one of them) which would simply switch focuses, would make live a bit more easy. Only a wish...

Maduari doesn't work with his primary source of damage, Virulence.

Unairu does close to nothing.

Vazarin is ok for team revives.

Zenurik more useful to Nidus.

I personally use Zenurik and Energize so I can free up a slot and not rely on Rage.