Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before razorback comes back

31 minutes ago, maj.death said:

I think they had already fixed it in a hotfix at the end of the event so that all keys get consumed... they also gave it 5x its previous health, which considering how long it took to kill will probably go horribly wrong.

I wish I could organise enough of the playerbase together to actually let those events win and lose the relays, would be great to lose every remaining Relay and have DE try to figure out what to do with us.

13 hours ago, YUNoJump said:

I wish I could organise enough of the playerbase together to actually let those events win and lose the relays, would be great to lose every remaining Relay and have DE try to figure out what to do with us.

OK, we go without Baro for a while. Can't do any Syndicate quests. Sounds like fun to me.

6 hours ago, peterc3 said:

OK, we go without Baro for a while. Can't do any Syndicate quests. Sounds like fun to me.

Oh don't get me wrong, it would be incredibly detrimental. But DE has to keep players interested, so either they'd have to pull some divine intervention on the event for the last relay, or just surprise open a new one. I imagine it'd feel like getting chastised by a parent - "we know you guys purposely let those relays get destroyed, we'll have to give you another one but no more funny business".