Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let all or some of my pet that I choose to be in the plane

Johane3sx

I love all my pet but I can not see them all, it would be nice if I could see all my pet or some of the ones I chose to be around the ship. I have an idea, we can enter all the pets after making incubator Upgrade segment. 

My collection is very numerous and all I can see is one

And also I hope we can use 2 pet kubrow + kavat when mission or more. I am an animal lover

Plz DE Pleaseeeeeeeee 

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

why is there a need for more than just one of each? and if you let all of them out (now i have who let the dogs out running in my head...thanks), think of all the poop you'd have to clean up...yuck.

I'm just happy to see my pet collection, And I'm sure ordis must have thrown away all their poop

;

Edited by Johane3sx

Just now, (PS4)goodboxgonebad said:

Could their servers even handle this? Im clueless but im pretty sure they mentioned Rebs bobblehead addiction causing problems as to why they cant even add more config slots. Bad enough my charger gets stuck under the ramp. I couldnt imagine the whole litter stuck under there.

true. on the stream the other day they told her she might have to kid rid of some of them because of that.

1 hour ago, Johane3sx said:

And also I hope we can use 2 pet kubrow + kavat when mission or more. I am an animal love

Heck no that would be a little overpowered for those with good pets.

That would be a cool idea however,to see all of your hard earned kubrows and kavats walk around your ship and their home.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

Heck no that would be a little overpowered for those with good pets.

That would be a cool idea however,to see all of your hard earned kubrows and kavats walk around your ship and their home.

it will be more interesting to have 2 pet or more, knowing that not a lot of people interested in kubrow or kavat anymore becuz theyre useless, and deal low damage, but it will be fun to play with pack of dog and cat at survival solo mode

Honestly, kubrows arent even worth what they are believed to be.I remember when i did howl of the kubrow, because it took me SO long just to obtain a incubator power core, I thought a kubrow was just gonna help me plow through the game.

They are not that good however for what they, like I said, are believed to be.

Plus they die.....permanently....

2 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

Yeah kubrows arent that popular in the world of warframe.

1-2 year ago it was popular, imprint was so expensive especially Lotus Strip and tall bulky

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

no, all u need is incubator upgrade segment

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

Honestly, kubrows arent even worth what they are believed to be.I remember when i did howl of the kubrow, because it took me SO long just to obtain a incubator power core, I thought a kubrow was just gonna help me plow through the game.

They are not that good however for what they, like I said, are believed to be.

When playing with Inaros your Kubrow has nearly 9000 health and loadsa armor. Add melee lifesteal and they're nearly unkillable.

Perma-death you need to meet two conditions. One you don't get the incubator upgrade from a dojo. Two you neglect it so badly by not giving it shots that it goes into the red.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

Yeah but if they get CLOSE to dying, they instantly go into stasis, make you have to wait 30 mins just to take out the kubrow, id rather just use a sentinel.

Can a kubrow vacuum?I think not!

man i dont think u undrestand anything about kubrow yet

Edited by Johane3sx

15 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

I never knew one could use credits to speed up the un-stasifying of a kubrow?Something new every day/

Yeah I really dont I suppose.Maybe its time to finally get my kubrow out of stasis again.....

It's more like thawing out but yeah if you're rolling in credits it's a fast alternative.

Kubrows are very end-game-ish. They take at least six formas to fit every mod maxed out (both attack mod, links, and utility/special ability). And because their health and armor and such is linked to your Warframe it's important to take into consideration which Warframe will be most beneficial. I already mentioned Inaros and any other high health pool, high armor warframe will make your kubrow into a tank, but squishier frames like Banshee who have only better shields will be the only major benefit the kubrow will get. You can also slightly buff the Kubrows base health/armor/shields with the Kavasa Prime dog collar but that's getting vaulted tomorrow.

It's also important to consider what type of Kubrow you want to bring with you. A Huras for example would be the best pair with a squishier frame since it can turn both of you invisible. A frame without crowd control may want to bring along a Raksa. Sahasa will generate items for you. Chesa will nab items from containers and others items you normally have to scan as well as disarm enemy weapons. Sunika can pin down capture targets and can trigger finisher related abilities for certain arcanes. The Helminth will just murder things.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja