Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RoguishlyHoward said:

Normally a company might let their paying customers know what's happening because that's what you do when something's wrong. You're telling me that nobody at DE could spare a couple of minutes to just give a brief explanation of what's going down currently? Even if it's just to calm people down a little.

Ok but why, what would it solve?  The last update Megan gave everyone still just *@##$ed and complained minutes after.  

• Like 2

Just now, (Xbox One)Bacon and Greg said:

1 person typing an update on the thread wouldn't really halt any fixing of the problem. End of day we the players are the customers and were told something is available when it's clearly not. Now me i just think the lack of communication is the worst part. all it takes is to say we're still working on the problem, sorry for the delay, we'll update as soon as we know more.

If you look further back in the post, DEMegan did state they were looking into it and trying to get it fixed. How would posting "by the way, it's still not fixed" serve any purpose when we already know this?

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Bacon and Greg said:

1 person typing an update on the thread wouldn't really halt any fixing of the problem. End of day we the players are the customers and were told something is available when it's clearly not. Now me i just think the lack of communication is the worst part. all it takes is to say we're still working on the problem, sorry for the delay, we'll update as soon as we know more.

That should be common sense!!!  DE stands to make money from it being up, what you all think they just said screw it, not releasing it?  They already came out and said when are working on it and will let you all know when we know more.  Maybe they don't know more?  Maybe they are trying to figure it out?  The entitlement in this thread is unbelievable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

Ok but why, what would it solve?  The last update Megan gave everyone still just *@##$ed and complained minutes after.  

Even if it doesn't solve anything, that's what you do when you've got customers who are essentially in the dark and are waiting for something. This is really not that hard to understand.

Just now, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

That should be common sense!!!  DE stands to make money from it being up, what you all think they just said screw it, not releasing it?  They already came out and said when are working on it and will let you all know when we know more.  Maybe they don't know more?  Maybe they are trying to figure it out?  The entitlement in this thread is unbelievable.

How dare we want to be informed about the thing we will be paying for when it's actually released. Some people these days I guess. 

Just now, (Xbox One)RoguishlyHoward said:

Even if it doesn't solve anything, that's what you do when you've got customers who are essentially in the dark and are waiting for something. This is really not that hard to understand.

You ever stop to think maybe DE are just as in the dark as us? Ever thought maybe this is a Microsoft problem? Especially considering it's up on PSN and PC. 

Jeez.

Everyone's demanding updates but what exactly are you expecting DE to say? It's not about pulling manpower away from the project, it's about not having anything to say to the community in the first place. Maybe they still don't even know what the problem is or how to fix it. How many times do you want them to post "We're working on it" before you'll be satisfied? Because until they have a certified final fix that they're ready to implement that's about the most meaningful thing DE could post on this topic right now. I speak from experience when I say with work like this the hardest part is almost always identifying the problem, it's not something they can just spend 15 minutes looking and go "Oh, there it is!" 

We all know that they're working on it, when they have something truly meaningful to say to the community they'll say it, just be patient. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)K3NPACHI BANKA1 said:

That makes almost no sense to those of us who thought we just spent $60 on a Warframe that we actually wanted. 

And this is what I'm talking about, for somebody who didn't know, hasn't spent this amount of money on a bundle in a microtransaction, and are admittedly in experienced in the prime access packs, this is pretty easily mistaken and misleading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cRfSdxGJ3caEF0aW9BOFVKbWc/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cRfSdxGJ3ccnVlazE3dFpXQU0/view?usp=drivesdk

In your first image, it still says Accessories Pack, but I can understand why you'd assume it was prime access in the second image. It never hurts to double check though, especially when it comes to spending your hard earned money

How dare we want to be informed about the thing we will be paying for when it's actually released. Some people these days I guess. 

No I'm just patient enough to wait more than 24hrs to start acting like it's Armageddon.  You WILL get an update when it is released.  You WILL get to buy it and you WILL get to play as Hydriod Prime.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)K3NPACHI BANKA1 said:

That makes almost no sense to those of us who thought we just spent $60 on a Warframe that we actually wanted. 

And this is what I'm talking about, for somebody who didn't know, hasn't spent this amount of money on a bundle in a microtransaction, and are admittedly in experienced in the prime access packs, this is pretty easily mistaken and misleading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cRfSdxGJ3caEF0aW9BOFVKbWc/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cRfSdxGJ3ccnVlazE3dFpXQU0/view?usp=drivesdk

Broham, you screwed the pooch. Please accept that. It's big as a Ford F-150 stating accessories. Additionally, when you "read" inside the description it states exactly what it is that is included in the pack.

Inexperience would force one to read more carefully since you are..."inexperienced' at making these purchases.

I almost did the same thing as you, until I...read it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Varzin said:

Everyone's demanding updates but what exactly are you expecting DE to say? It's not about pulling manpower away from the project, it's about not having anything to say to the community in the first place. Maybe they still don't even know what the problem is or how to fix it. How many times do you want them to post "We're working on it" before you'll be satisfied? Because until they have a certified final fix that they're ready to implement that's about the most meaningful thing DE could post on this topic right now. I speak from experience when I say with work like this the hardest part is almost always identifying the problem, it's not something they can just spend 15 minutes looking and go "Oh, there it is!" 

We all know that they're working on it, when they have something truly meaningful to say to the community they'll say it, just be patient. 

Then maybe they could take a couple of minutes to let people know that it's a problem on Microsoft's end and they're working with them to get it fixed asap. Not difficult. I know it might not solve anything, but it will give some people what they're looking for. Any information whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

No I'm just patient enough to wait more than 24hrs to start acting like it's Armageddon.  You WILL get an update when it is released.  You WILL get to buy it and you WILL get to play as Hydriod Prime.  

I'm not angry that it's not out, what about this are you not getting? I'm just confused why people think that PR is a thing that should be just kicked to the curb.

Then maybe they could take a couple of minutes to let people know that it's a problem on Microsoft's end and they're working with them to get it fixed asap. Not difficult. I know it might not solve anything, but it will give some people what they're looking for. Any information whatsoever.

I'm not angry that it's not out, what about this are you not getting? I'm just confused why people think that PR is a thing that should be just kicked to the curb.

Because they have!  Megan posted yesterday that they are working with Microsoft to get it fixed.  Nothing has changed since it's not available yet.  What I don't get is why people nowadays need a constant update as to whats going on.  They are clearly still working on it, why do you need hourly updates as to whats going on?  

Just now, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

Because they have!  Megan posted yesterday that they are working with Microsoft to get it fixed.  Nothing has changed since it's not available yet.  What I don't get is why people nowadays need a constant update as to whats going on.  They are clearly still working on it, why do you need hourly updates as to whats going on?  

People wanting or expecting updates on what is happening is not a new thing. You know this, right? It may have gotten worse because we're living in an age where anything you want to know is usually readily available. If you enjoy being in the dark then cool, you do you. But some people would like anything at all. Believe it or not, some people have lives to live and some people like to have information so they can live those lives and plan accordingly. Others took time off work for this thing that has been postponed for reasons we are unaware of.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RoguishlyHoward said:

People wanting or expecting updates on what is happening is not a new thing. You know this, right? It may have gotten worse because we're living in an age where anything you want to know is usually readily available. If you enjoy being in the dark then cool, you do you. But some people would like anything at all. Believe it or not, some people have lives to live and some people like to have information so they can live those lives and plan accordingly. Others took time off work for this thing that has been postponed for reasons we are unaware of.

i wanted to know if he would be availible before I go back to school as I do my gcses so i need to start revising