[DE]Megan

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

Recommended Posts

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

  • Upvote 13
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 1
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On XBOX I currently only see the accessories pack through the XBOX store. Am I doing something incorrect?

 

Oberon is still in Prime access.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prime Access, woohoo!! Pity there's no fix for Hydroid's alternate helmet, Ketos, but we can't have everything!

Seriously though guys, please, fix it? I love it but the glaring error bugs the hecc outta me. :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

I need help I bought the Hydroid Prime Access but all I got was the Oberon prime access I'm shaking right now scared, confused and already sent a ticket but I am so panicking I cannot calm down I'm freaking out omg help DE please 

  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -Dissolution- said:

On XBOX I currently only see the accessories pack through the XBOX store. Am I doing something incorrect?

 

Oberon is still in Prime access.

We're investigating an issue where only Hydroid Prime Accessories are in the XB1 in-game Market.

Sorry about the confusion, we'll get it fixed ASAP!

  • Upvote 5
  • Applause 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Where's the trailer???

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're investigating an issue where only Hydroid Prime Accessories are in the Xbox One in-game Market.

Sorry about the confusion, we'll get it fixed ASAP!

Appreciate the response [DE]Megan. Tell these Microsoft fools they better pull ol' Billy outta retirement so they can unfiddle themselves. =P

Edited by -Dissolution-
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

We appreciate greatly the stretched-thin state of your team and thank you for all your hard work. c:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan please I am freaking out right now I bought the Hydroid Prime Access On Pc and It gave me Oberon Prime Acess I'm scared shaking I don't know what to do cannot calm down help me please I just want the Hydroid Prime Access not my money back change it please :(

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now