Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

I am not sure what to complain about first - No Prime Access on Xbox One or the how long the line is at Starbucks.... 

Yep it's a bummer, I took time off work to try to be ahead of the curve this time, but crap happens. Maybe they will make it up to us in some way, they have done that in the past.

I am amazed the game works at all with all the potential issues they have to deal with, perspective.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

11909051253e24d612b6e13526844077.jpg

Rise from the ocean’s depths with Hydroid Prime Access!

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:
· Hydroid Prime: Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
· Hydroid Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the king of the sea with all-new Glyphs!
· Nami Skyla Prime: Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
· Ballistica Prime: The beauty of this luxuriously gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds! 

t4khdgp.jpg

HYDROID PRIME ACCESSORIES:
· Sardin Prime Sugatra: Hook this silvery sleek Sugatra onto any blade.
· Spritsail Prime Armor: The swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.

You can also find Relics in game containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, and Ballistica Prime.

Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

I need help

I recieved the weapons but Hydroid Prime is not there